Delete - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
so what, they had sex at the end and they both disappeared?

Aggregator gang
The Tetris Effect is a real thing, but I guess they can't use that word.

The ending literally made no sense. The concept is cool but it would’ve been nice if he filled her heart, and then they disappeared together. That’d make much more sense, and it would give the readers a more satisfying feeling

Dex-chan lover
@stopitnate I get you, i thought the same....but then I also thought that, being this a "horror", it is supposed to give us readers the "wrong" feeling, not the good or satisfying one
And it is what it actually does...it makes us think "wtf?" and so i started thinking "ok, you know what...it actually makes sense". It's contradictory, but a good story that is supposed to mess with one's head does this effect

Double-page supporter
I think a lot of you missed the meaning of the ending: we see a pair of shoes but we don't know if the boy did it willingly. She started biting her thumb, and each time, she enter in OCD frenzy. Since the boy is in shambles, I am pretty sure that Dexter tutorial went through her. (Though maybe not bloody). You stuff 2 peoples in a small locker and you get a full locker (at least, it's how I understood it)

A 6/10 as one shot, with just 15 pages you cant explore a premise in a proper way.

This reminds me of Locker Room.

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, I don't really know the ending is.

He disappointed at her, and she snapped. Then she forcefully made him enter the locker with her and then because it did fit, they disappeared together?

Am I wrong? Needs explanation here.

Users who are viewing this thread