Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Thistle II

Marcille is half elf and she is infertile... what a shotgun reveal. Came outta nowhere with no time to dwell on it before all the dragons steal the show.

Aggregator gang
T-Posing to assert dominance didnt help Chilchack survive. Was a funny random thing to see.

Dex-chan lover
page 3 :
- our biggest issue is the food 's expiration date .
- no , the biggest issue is how to convince even a single person to eat the chimera / animal / monster parts of your sister .

-------------------

- yo , male adventurers , you want to have a "taste" of my sister ? she is very young , very cute , and she is still a virgin .
- really ? we are in . where is she ? ( later ) WHAT ? you meant "have a taste of her" in the literal sense ?

page 12 , panel 4 : note that cat girl 's tail 's hairs are standing up , because she is scared .

from page 1 to page 14 , note that senshi 's hands keep touching the cat girl and the hobbit in many places , lol .

Aggregator gang
In that last page, did Laius somehow got ahold of a nightmare? There's a very odd shell-like thing he was holding.

Aggregator gang
Yeah I remember the dragon thing. Just wasn't quite sure that the Nightmares looked like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh fuck this chapter was great
I just love how they're not an overpowered RPG party.
I was thinking that the elves would save them, but I guess Laius will, which is much better.

Hahaha, when the DM is tired of the party’s shenanigans and tries to end the game themselves.
Isn’t that every dungeons and dragons game ever? XD

Users who are viewing this thread