Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Succubus, Part II

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 Yeah but fat by cat standards could be different is the thing- anyways it was there with the other fat ones by fountain is the main thing.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, did Izutsumi kill one of the succubi by ripping off the top portion of its skull barehanded?

the absolutely satisfied expression of Chilchak is spectacular ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes
Yes, she already said they weak, and was taking them out with single hits.
And judging how they easily died to mildly explosions in the previous chapter it’s safe to assume they are rather fragile.

Dex-chan lover
Every girl likes a guy who looks like her dad. I wonder if chillchak has a large itchy swell in his pants too judging from last chapter and what we see today

@ceena It wasn't actually meant to be misleading. I can swear I remember watching microscopic video of it some years ago but now I can't find it again for the life of me, so I might just be mis-remembering it or I'm remembering something else that I had compared to a mosquito in my head or something.

Dex-chan lover
goof in cover page : the other 4 are just fine , and they are not withered . but i guess the characters cant be ugly and withered in the cover pages , lol .

page 3 : i think the "mother" 's clothes are not japanese clothes , they are chinese clothes or Ainu clothes or something .

page 8 : an up-skirt panties-shot , yay .

page 9 :
cat girl : IT IS OVER , $UCK-CUBUSES . I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND .
- YOU UNDER-ESTIMATED OUR POWERS .

page 10 , bottom panel : note that there are at least 2 black panthers , so the panthers are not laios or senshi 's $uck-cubuses , they are cat girl 's $uck-cubuses .

page 20 , panel 2 : 1 girl is touching the cr0tch of the other girl , so hot , lol .

page 5 : she can stab with her fingers alone ? she reminds me of this epic beard man , lol : https://mangadex.org/chapter/14837/1 .

19.png

Dex-chan lover
page 23 : i think 3 liters of milk is not enough , because the other 4 lost 100+ kg of fluids .

page 26 : elf girl is $ucking on "a long , hard object" inside her mouth , and then it pops out of her mouth , so hot , lol .

i think 2 tsundere-s in 1 manga are too much ( the hobbit and the cat-girl ) . just look at Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen , its 2 main characters are fugly tsundere-s , so that manga is total trash , rubbish .

fun facts : a female human has 3 holes at her cr0tch , but a female chicken only has 1 hole that does all the deeds ( peeing , laying the eggs , ... ) , so mosquito anu$ milk is not that gross , lol .

note that laios starts touching his itchy cheek since panel 1 of page 30 .

page 31 : so they received : a kiss to the cheek , a kiss to the nose , the hand , the mouth , and the cr0tch .

- hey chic chac , why are you touching your cr0tch in front of the 2 girls ?
- because my cr0tch is tingly and itchy ... ( awkward silence for a few seconds ) ... er , i didnt mean that "kind" of itchy .

page 6 and 7 : they remind me of the "rubber" faces in doraemon :

7f4c1a38bb54cb8d053e85e752a40f70_600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread