Delivery of the Dead - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Blow of the Dead

Oi bruv how many squids do these blokes charge per bong for a go with these stiff luvs?

Dex-chan lover
People, this is a manga about freaking necrophilia. and your major complaint is the translation?

Dex-chan lover
so it's story about health delivery service with concept of zombies.
well if anyone want to try it when you are in japan the closest to this one must be robodeli with concept of robot then.

but still all damn stupid english slangs make this unreadable just look at the pictures.

@Ryomi
B-b-but it's ruining muh immersion! Getting immersed in a series about zombie hookers is serious business!

This is definitely one of the few cases where a... derivative translation does wonders for my engagement.

Come on, without the slang, the story would be boring as fuck. We're only at chapter two and most of the story structure was pretty much lifted from the first chapter. It takes a truly dull hand to make zombie boning uninteresting.

If I take this manga at face value then it does feel messed up.

But what if this manga is some kind of commentary on the future of the sex industry, intimacy and human relationship then it feels like it's hitting the mark. Because what if you replace the dead girls with fembots? They are cold, dirty, non interactive, they are programmed to do one thing. It's basically the same thing.

@DementedSurgeon
That's basically why I don't mind Chillock's meme translations. It seems like he generally does it for shit series nobody would ever care about. Just look at R402 for example. Take away the britbong slang and what are you left with? A really fucking lame series about a bunch of cucks cucking other cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread