Demi-chan wa Kataritai - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - What The Kujimunaa Saw (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your efforts, it is a real treat to see this manga again. About the quality, maybe you should ask for some QA? As a non-native english speaker, I can still understand most of it but there are some part that need to be fix.

But tbh, as a free reader, this is already a good start and asking for more might just be a selfish request, hope you can keep it up with this manga, I am really looking forward to see more.

If you need a proofreader/editor, send me a message. I’ve worked as a proofreader professionally and would be glad to lend a hand for this beautiful series.

Aggregator gang
I second what Kneel said, a proofreader could do much to further improof your translation.
But honestly I'm glad that someone picked up this series again, so thank you!

I can see you picked this up from a Spanish translation, it`s still a good sign that somebody is triying to do something with this series again in english. im a non-english reader and i have read this translation in spanish, but i think its okay anyway! Keep up the good work and try to get a proofreader so the quality gets better!

Thank you for the chapters, haven't read this in ages

Hopefully there will be more

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad he actually heard it. The trope of not hearing is so fucking overdone and stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, you're dead if a Dullahan has eyes on you. They can be very persistent.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was weird that this suddenly got a TLer again
Buen Trabajo Muchachos, se aprecia el esfuerzo.

Oh, this chapter is much better than the previous. I reckon it's because it's more common words and emotions, rather than unusual science and philosophy.

Dear scanlator: Thank you for your efforts, but please stick to translating from the original language. I know Japanese is difficult, but adding a step between Japanese and English always causes some confusing translations to crop up.

Users who are viewing this thread