Demi-chan wa Kataritai - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - What The Kujimunaa Saw (Part 1)

Contributor
Why start from chapter 47? If you're ignoring that the official release exists then you should start from chapter 28 and if you aren't ignoring that the official release exists you should start from chapter 59.

Thanks for the work. I just hope you will translate also the chapters which are not on castillian already.

@Nighthawlc probably because the last two translated chapters to castillian here in Mangadex are those and he translated from them.

please pick a group name so I can filter you, I'd really rather not have bad chinese whispers Japanese -> Castillian Spanish -> English with a bad typeset

Double-page supporter
@ZChris13 I think it's worse: I recall this Spanish scanslation uses the official English release as the base, making this Japanese -> English -> Spanish -> English.

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering if this manga got dropped by the publisher when i saw this, my copy from amazon of vol 8 has been delayed like a month.

Dex-chan lover
Its great to have this back but, wow, the art plummeted.

Oof, what a steep drop in translation quality... I'm glad to see this continued, but I hope the translator can, like, convince a native English speaker to do a second pass.

Double-page supporter
Good thing I can read multiple languages but hey has their been progress between the teachers

Users who are viewing this thread