Demon Lord, Retry! R - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Who is that floating girl again?

I swear this manga need certain re-read to catch up with newest stories
well fair, i'll just throw other Loli As remainder then

It's Tron, Firebrand (half-demon) from the Vampire Arc
She got injured and saved by Zero, then she following Maou Since then

Luna The one With Pink Haired Are One of the Holy maiden Maou Encounter on early chapter and robbed her Pocket Money

The girl Luna with are her Best Friend, Eagle. Demi-Human and her Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Serious question... is the mc gay? He has been avoiding the advances of every single female so far, even those of the obvious adults.
Who? The lolis? Psychopath doctor? I don't think the first saint made lots of advance tho. The second saint is infatuated with Zero... Other than those would be the trap and madam shrimp, I guess? Tho, I don't recall madam shrimp made any move (could be mistaken since I haven't read it in such a long time).

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what manga is the girl on the right picture ? Before the last page

Dex-chan lover
Serious question... is the mc gay? He has been avoiding the advances of every single female so far, even those of the obvious adults.
Dude, if I'm thrusted into a world where I know nothing and no one, making a functional base of operation and improving it is my number 1 priority. Romance is waaaay down the list. Maou is the good one here. The other Isekai protags are the weird ones.

Also, did Maou say "lolicon" or "pedophile" at the end there? Pretty sure the Japanese words for both are different, so I am curious.

Dex-chan lover
ah~ Maou-sama, when in trouble, just throw it to someone else to deal with it

Dex-chan lover
Standard answer after reading 8 LN's: he's the standard herbivore Japanese MC. Only difference is that atleast he's not an annoying teenager. 😑

Problem for him though.....Aka wants him even though he looks at her as a daughter. Plus Luna is also kind of interested in him.....White too and the madam.......and ofcourse Yu.....so yeah again standard Japanese MC 😑

Users who are viewing this thread