Demonic Emperor

Started out strong but keeps getting worse and worse (got to chap 40 before dropping)
The art is mediocre at best.
The translation is MTL level.
The plot is as generic as most Xianxia/Wuxia, the only thing that kept me going was that the MC was a villain MC.

The MC starts out as an uncaring villain but not for long as he starts to care about the people he picks up who, imo, weaken his "ruthless and evil" presence.
At first he was like "I'm only after benefits", later he is like "they insulted the people I had to take care off and told them they can't be the best, let me show them by mostly abandoning my benefit oriented mindset and focus on making them the best in the next 10 years, because you can't trash the honor of someone elese".

Women (at least two, and a third is implied at the point I dropped) start flocking to him and as any dense MC he is oblivious of the feelings of the other gender, despite being some old monster that is able to scheme against others and "read" them like an open book. (Why are dense MC's popular, I don't get it, it's not some stupid romcom.)

@Accelerator can say the same about your avatar's series. Part 1 is an inconsistent generic shonen tier plot. Part 2 has a more solid story but a bunch of literal whos are main characters instead. In general, an edgy love story for horny people.
Regarding the art, it can be understood cause the artist has to color the comic too and the working schedule for this series is two chapters every biweekly so just imagine working like a weekly shonen mangaka without assistants. Webtoon kills talents but the mass love reading it.

Loved it at the start, but tbh it’s degrading rapidly. The plot is kind of a mess now. The art was really good, but has become mediocre. I’m only continuing with the story bc I’m invested in the MC.

omg, bro this mc needs to figure out if hes evil or not, I'm done with him simping over women, you cant just say this is the heart magic, by the time the gets the elixir half the series will be him trying to get it from the god damm girl, I swear to god if he acts up again and doesnt take it from her im dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
If they actually filled their chapters with the content of a full chapter, instead of taking a third or a quarter of what constitutes one and just watering it down, this could actually be an almost mediocre series. Between that, the inconsistent behavior of the MC, and the sporadically autism-level interpretation of interpersonal relationships, though, it's just garbage that smells a smidgen less bad than the rest of the garbage.

can say the same about your avatar's series. Part 1 is an inconsistent generic shonen tier plot. Part 2 has a more solid story but a bunch of literal whos are main characters instead. In general, an edgy love story for horny people.

@chikikuto ok, let's not get sidetracked here. I mainly chose this as pfp because I like the character design, and I do fully agree with the criticism of the series, personally I do not hold it in high regards either. I'd rather you not bring other works into the discussion without the person mentioning it beforehand or comparing it to this work just because of their pfp.

Regarding the art, it can be understood cause the artist has to color the comic too and the working schedule for this series is two chapters every biweekly so just imagine working like a weekly shonen mangaka without assistants. Webtoon kills talents but the mass love reading it.

I mentioned the art to be mediocre because I read a few comments praising it. It's ok to justify why the art does not look good but it won't make the art any better. (I personally can live with art like that as long as a decent plot exists which, sadly, does not)

GUHHH, I want MORE. But we’re caught up :c, also, Thank you reaper and kkj!!!

hello, it is official yes, we are only doing a remake of cap 0-7. After that I will upload chapters 8-50.

Why is it so popular outside of mangadex but not on mangadex where it is originality uploaded to

Dex-chan lover
season 1 is full of evil, plotting, scheming, and just absolute bat shit crazy mc. now, in season 2, they made it somewhat comedic idk how to explain it but i'm on ch 127 and i'm laughing my lungs off. maybe it's also because of typesetting of kkj scans idk but i guess it could be said that it transcend its genre??

update: nah past self you goddamn idiot, whatchumean by "it transcend its genre" lmao fuck off

i'm on ch 134 and you can clearly see that he became a dumbass, maybe the song siblings really did made him dumb lmao

Users who are viewing this thread