Demonic Emperor

Typical Chinese manhua with cultivation, pill refinement, and a bunch of women interested in the mc. The story, so far, has provided absolutely nothing new or interesting and the artwork isn't anything to write home about either. Just your standard quality of artwork found in manhua, average.

The thing that completely puts me off from this story more than anything else is the extremely "luke-warm"-and-cold translation quality. The word-choice and some dialogue doesn't fit the world the author has created and can be vastly different in one chapter compared to another. You will read more traditional Chinese manhua dialogue during a span of some chapters and then suddenly you will see the following: 'You boomer', 'mad tilted', and other garbage dialogue. There are other examples but I've since forgotten them as the story isn't memorable. Those words do not fit the world at all, and it isn't funny or creative.

If you are going to use modern slang, write a story where that language fits and could make sense.

@Jenik

I've been reading the novel and it feels like the whole thing has been going downhill. (Currently at 365)

Dunno if I should continue reading, I can't enjoy it anymore ever since the end of what the manhua has caught up to.

@SagePank

its up to you. i have fully read the whole novel, the exciting part is just starting from the pill competition. The story are decent starting here especially when he is in the family war and sect competition. Plus, his romance starting there too where he got influenced to grow much much stronger.
in family war he will lose one of his best friend, the girl who received his ring hence he go insane mode and start slaughtering everyone despite power different and wage war on royal families and the top family. To find the cure to revives her, he accepted invitation from a sect and had to join them 3years later. In the sect competition, he found his nemesis, he got QiLing legendary beast body part and fused it with his lost arm that got cut during the family war.Hence he able to felt that his nemesis nearby, the holy beast dragon apprentice. After the competition, he been thinking his path of cultivation, evil shall not loves. He find a old guy in his sect and asked for advice.The old guy mentioned that true path of evil cultivation is not much different than righteous one, hence why loves is forbidden in evil cultivation, Zhuofan should find his own answer. Not long after, he decided to marry the girl and went to save her(the girl from tower with veil also agreed to join a sect in order to save ZhuoFan best friend) Hence he eliminated the sect that confine his loves and got married. Many story comes after that because many people want to harm him.

Давайте восславим украинский флаг, он позволил нагнуть и отодрать обоссаных лицензионщиков! Славяне це братья)

Эх жизнь не проста, а так хочется новые главы, пришлось ради манги сюда перейти

Season 2 is lacking in action in comparison to season 1. its going to wards romance tag, which isnt appealing for me. the story didnt had to have such a thing... but w/e they want to copy martial peak or some shit i guess... at least the art is good.

Didn't expect this to be great
Looks like i underestimating manhua

It is least action compared to the season 1, but its for the sake of character development. Is our virgin emperor finally found someone he love? Lmao

Спасибо этому сайту что могу читать его здесь), а то кто-то лицензировал и всё испортил

@Keita_Ichijou Москалику , ти і твій народ не слов'яни , а братство можеш собі засунути в сраку .

MOOOOORE!!! I NEED MORE!!! RELEASE THE CHAPTERS!!!! This got me hyped for an entire day of reading!! Really awesome manhua!!! 😎👌

Users who are viewing this thread