Demonic Emperor

B-but where is episode 11-66
I thought it was decent from 1-10, but no way in hell am I skipping 55 freaking episodes. :mad:

The jump from 10-60 is impossible to get over! Just cant skip that many and keep on with the storyline

Dex-chan lover
Man this series was really entertaining, but this whole disguised arc has really overstayed its welcome. The only thing of interest is the MCs absolutely ruthless personality, the disguise just makes this fucking boring and just like every other cultivation manhua.

theres a lot of chapters missing on this site, not only form 11-60, but also more after chap 146 up to 156 as of now. they can be read on reaper scans website

wtf how has this single arc taken up more than half the story, and its not like its good, its just the artists adapting it are adding in so much filler while making the chapters short as shit.

This was entertaining at first because it moved quickly. But the MC is too much of an asshole to have the plot slow down.

Edit: "Sword Marquise Abode" is a fucking stupid choice for translation. Its the house of a Sword Marquess? One imagines not.

Dex-chan lover
This and "i am an evil god" are the only reasons i ever give chinese mangas a chance... maybe "battle through the heavens" as well but it kinda turned into a never ending shitshow.

Tho the current arc is taking way to long, while i do apreciate world building and arc build up for the ending to taste oh so much sweeter, not sure if its possible to make it sweet enough for the time waste this arc has been. Lets hope this arc will have implications throughout the whole story going forwards or smth.

For those who are crying over missing chapters,
move your asses for once and just google it and read it on aggregator sites. Mangadex misses a lot of chapters AND mangas due to their policies, so a rule of thumb for me is check mangadex followed by a preffered agregator site.

this is an amazing manga HOWEVER, the author tortures us every chapter with a really fucking giant cliffhanger and it is so annoying especially in the latest arc

This is taking way too long... do you guys remember when the Mc was not an extra... me neither...... ... i'm dropping this after the arc is over o/

Well I see another of people complaining on the recent arc. To me its good and not as bad maybe due to be binge reading it in 2 days so I don't feel the author grabbing my balls every week.
Well now that I've reached the cliff, I'll see how it goes.
And to the new readers thinking whether to invest or not i would say yes. The starting chapters and the art actually threw me off and I almost stop especially the first chapter because it just seems like a typical off your brain manhua. However once you've passed the first arc the story really builds up from there and the occasional humor in this manhua is decent as well. This manhua can be considered one of the decent one among the many many Chinese manhua. Give it a try if after the first 2 arcs you hate it then maybe its not for you.

read through whole 1350 chapters on novel, note that manga ch150+ currently only at chapter 120+ on novel if not mistaken

Summary:
-character growth 9/10
-story 8/10
-romance (still long way before that since the manhua still on families war arc) 8/10 idk why it didnt add romance tag since the whole story is going that direction
- Overall i would give 8.5/10

highly recommend because of the consistent character and the story buildup, it will start surprise as u read it.

Arcs spoiler ahead for those who want to know how many arc more after this and i wont mention the first few arc.

7 Families war arc (manga currently at starting of the arc), Nation war arc, Sect , 9 Sect rank tournament, Realisation (short arc), Conquer arc, After 100years return arc, Holy beast fight arc and final fight arc

not really a spoiler but if click it if u want to know why romance tag should be added

the reason why i wonder it didnt add romance tag was because he will find his true love which influence most plot after that throughout whole story which makes you curious how it develop or what will happen until the ending

crazy son of a bitch now we're left with a cliffhanger for a whole fuggin week DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN IM SO EXCITED
edit: also I hope he doesn't change his outfit or at least incorporates a little song yu into his zhuo fan outfit because tbh zhuo fan looks like a nerdy pleb-I mean if you're in a chinese manhua and you have a full head of hair AND a ponytail you are an absolute chad

PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

This manhua is godlike.

10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread