Denkigai no Honya-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 94 - The Passage of Time

Contributor
It was a nice little cozy series. Gonna miss these characters.

How come it says there are 96 chapters the bio?

Is there some after story extra chapters to be released? Like 10 years later sort of one
Might be a mistake? 94 is the last numbered chapter. I checked the ToC of the volume and there's a short bonus chapter and the author afterword, so we still have those to go.

Either way, thanks CrazySlowScans for the work.

Group Leader
Awwww... well, we already knew it was long over and he already finished his next series so can't pretend to be too shocked. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks to Lymus for doing most of it, then everyone inbetween, then CrazySlowScans for picking it up after a long gap and letting us actually see the end.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for completing this series!
IMO, this series is one of the author’s most fun to read (yes, even over Aharen). So, really thanks!

Dex-chan lover
It's been a fun ride! I'm a little sad to see this end since I've had fun reading it for quite a few years now (I even bought the final volumes in Japanese because I thought they would never get translated), but at the same time I found this final chapter to be quite a sweet and satisfying send-off, and I'm so thankful to the translators for helping bring this great series to an end. Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
I’d like to thank the author for making me hate this series more than anything else on this website.

They fundamentally changed how I enjoyed harem manga. I can no longer do it thanks to their machinations. Good riddance I loved the authors other work but I am not continuing on with whatever else they plan to eventually ruin.

I know you probably think I’m being facetious, but I can’t explain how much this series really fucked me up. it traumatized me I can no longer read certain types of manga thanks to this and this alone.

I despise this manga more than any other written piece of fiction on this planet

Contributor
I’d like to thank the author for making me hate this series more than anything else on this website.

They fundamentally changed how I enjoyed harem manga. I can no longer do it thanks to their machinations. Good riddance I loved the authors other work but I am not continuing on with whatever else they plan to eventually ruin.

I know you probably think I’m being facetious, but I can’t explain how much this series really fucked me up. it traumatized me I can no longer read certain types of manga thanks to this and this alone.

I despise this manga more than any other written piece of fiction on this planet
I genuinely can't tell if you're trolling or actually this stupid over a bunch of harmless drawings. If this was some fucked up edgy series it would've been one thing, but I can't take anything you say seriously without thinking you need a psychiatrist.

Dex-chan lover
i didnt expect that to be how it ends but man, i really will miss this series. i know it came out years ago, but this author is so damn good what with aharen being what it was.

I remember picking up this series back when display;none was TLing Terra Formars, picked this up on their website.
I'm really glad I finally got to read the end.
Thanks a lot for scanlating this. It was quite the sweet ending as well, I'll miss the antics of the characters.
Awwww... well, we already knew it was long over and he already finished his next series so can't pretend to be too shocked. :ROFLMAO:
Not that it really matters, but the author is a woman.

Dex-chan lover
I sleep better knowing one of the manga I read is now completed and I can read all of them. Thank you so much! :win:

Users who are viewing this thread