Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu

Dex-chan lover
Well i loved thé manga i would prefer 3/4 more chapter for thé
relation with thé sister and i would love To see the real wedding dont know why
so much hate they know they are not blood related since they
where still teenager so for me its like à childhood friend relationship
in conclusion good manga for me

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this mad ever since Natsu no Zenjitsu.
I'm speechless...

Dex-chan lover
For the people who "saw" the ending from the beginning.
Yeah, I'm also saw that ending HOWEVER! Why the flying flaming fuck! This author had to "invent" that she was his sister? He never mentioned or suggested that before, why just "reveal" that she was his sister to immediately follow with incest?
I was expecting from the beginning that eventually the Hero would come to realist that the Mage loves him and end with her. If that was it, he marring the Mage, ok, but why she needed to be his sister?! Would be THAT bad if she was just some girl that he meet on his quest.

Contributor
@Panino

This author had to "invent" that she was his sister? He never mentioned or suggested that before, why just "reveal" that she was his sister to immediately follow with incest?

Seriously, do you even read the story, or just look at pictures ?
We knew he had a sister in the beginning of the 2nd chapter with his marriage paper, and even if it was obvious, it was confirmed in chapter 4 that she was his "sister" when she told the story of yuri and her.

Sorry if i'm harsh.

If this manga ended differently, it would have been freaking great.

Well i don't care about the incest and shit but tbh i loved it... The way the other girls situations were shown and how he handled them was amazing, i don't know about u people but i truly love these encounters and partings equally. I know it also looked kinda rushed in the end but if i ignore those last 2 chapters I'll really put this manga on my top20 list on myanimelist.
I wanna read something more like this so I'll really appreciate if someone can suggest me some manga's like these.

really thought the village girl is the end.
i don't really mad about the ending, but its really rushed for 2 chapter, if he can prolong it for 4 chapter giving more background like the village girl it could be best.

Katerina is best grill, if only she would after him and the hero taking a turn

edit: it is getting axed. this could evolve tbh

Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads
All my memories gather round her
Miner's lady, stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye
To the place I belong
I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
And driving down the road I get a feeling
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday
To the place I belong
To the place I belong
Take me home, down country roads
Take me home, down country roads.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this manga is actually have good story, i don't understand why it's getting axed. Really like the story with Katerina, she's the best girl imo. And yeah, the last two chapter is really weird and seemed out of place (maybe it's because it got axed). Hoping forward that the author will make a new one that's quite similar or at least have story as interesting as this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is it that I never read a manga that really sucks and then find out its cancelled out of nowhere, feeling joy that a piece of crap has been axed out of existence. It's always the opposite, new, unique, experimental manga ideas always seem to be cut short, Double Arts, MxO, and countless other ideas have been smothered just when they hit their stride so that they crash and burn like a train wreck. What's wrong with you Japan, you axe things like this, yet you shit out pointless isekai after pointless isekai, harem after harem, that are like pointless carbon copies. Damn it, I've been bitter ever since Double Arts.

Users who are viewing this thread