Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - KILL THEM ALL

You got me fucked up if you think I read more than half a bubble per page on trash like this
If you actually read it, you would find that the entire last arc highlighted the katana skills, how OP it is, and how everybody and their mothers want it and would pay a fortune to know about it. This fight follows through on the established plot points and buildups from the previous arcs and characters. How in the world is that an asspull? If anything, it's honestly refreshing to see actual plot progression and development from pre-established plot points instead of irrelevant bullshit from other manga.

Dex-chan lover
At the end, it's quite obvious Elmir and his team just sucked, though maybe not as much as Frey+Freya. I took this fight a bit too seriously. It's much more understandable when you keep in mind Elmir wasn't supposed to be a skillful player. He was the loser who got beaten in a jiffy by Potato-chan back in the first chapters. That aside, unless Crim's guild will really be about worshipping Crim and little else, Frey and Freya need to get their shit together. Although I wouldn't count on this author to pull off anything much. He smells like an author who's his own main character's hopeless fanboy.

Double-page supporter
"BRO WTF YOU JUST KS'D THAT" or so, it would've been in an actual game, probably.
I mean, if you're on cooldown, and especially when it seems like she can't move for a moment, only assholes would complain about KS.

They literally went "its a surprise tool that will help us later" so they can make up some random op shit on the spot that makes no sense in the context of the story (a videogame) and you ate it up.
This is no different to just making stuff up (they did for other abilities in this fight anyway) they just announced it beforehand which is 100 times worse cause that means the author didnt write himself into a corner he purposefully chose to go there lmfaoo.

I just told you I didnt
Have a good one

So, in short, you just tried to sound smart without knowing literally anything ?

Many such cases !

Dex-chan lover
So, in short, you just tried to sound smart without knowing literally anything ?

Many such cases !
This discussion is half a year old I dont know what its about or care
You win have a good one

Users who are viewing this thread