Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『 Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Mystery of Being Spir…

Dex-chan lover
Wow thanks for the close chapter releases!

And while ghosts might be scarystartling for Crim, PK'ers sure wont be.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, a Pker arc. From my experience with PKers if you hide your equipment then fully equip yourself and kill them, they start to talk shit on you. Or if you're just skilling they act like the shit when they kill someone who has nothing equipped. 🤷

Double-page supporter
Dang, a Pker arc. From my experience with PKers if you hide your equipment then fully equip yourself and kill them, they start to talk shit on you. Or if you're just skilling they act like the shit when they kill someone who has nothing equipped. 🤷
People get mad when you don't! Brilliant strategy for debating, or in this case; kicking ass.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes PKers. Old MMOs I've played had fun PKs and even more satisfying way of countering them.

Dex-chan lover
:notlikethis: Griefers.
never played any fantasy rpg with PK's so I am only reminded of GTA V online. And the division dark zone

Dex-chan lover
No wait, excuse me????
"damn brat" is meant to show annoyance at the actions of the brat, while also referencing the last page of this chapter. "💢 💢 💢" means anger "rape correction needed" means that rape correction is needed (google mesugaki (or just brat) correction for more info)

Users who are viewing this thread