Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - You're Like Me

Dex-chan lover
He's honorable to say the least. Although he should have let MC finish the fight 1st.
Seen some PKers do that. Or jump the person running away before fighting the winner, if one runs away that is.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
Is she seriously escaping in a mine cart now? I thought Crim were a pvper and knew how to actually kill their opponents. She’s acting like a half baked villain giving their monologue giving their opponents all the time in the world for an upset.

I am surprised how long this PKer stuff lasting, feels like half the manga is just this. lol

It is quite long, but I personally didn't mind it much with how much characterization it brings to everyone - this is a story being set up for the long run, and having a solid foundation character-wise will pay off well in the future.

If you're wondering how long this arc is:
Chapter 29 wraps up the shrine battle
Chapter 30 is a fight with Saul Leon
Chapter 31 is the final chapter of the arc
Chapter 32 is the aftermath
Chapter 33 sets up the next arc

In total, this arc is about a volume and a half in length, which is split up between the setup, the canyon battle, the 1v1, the shrine battle, and the mines. A lot of different fights, just maybe a bit too many in a row.

Dex-chan lover
It is quite long, but I personally didn't mind it much with how much characterization it brings to everyone - this is a story being set up for the long run, and having a solid foundation character-wise will pay off well in the future.

In total, this arc is about a volume and a half in length, which is split up between the setup, the canyon battle, the 1v1, the shrine battle, and the mines. A lot of different fights, just maybe a bit too many in a row.
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
noooooo I'm so tired of fighting bring back the storyyyyyyyyyy
it probabbly wouldn't even be so bad if it was all at once, but the wait is painful
speaking of the wait, thanks for the multi-upload

Dex-chan lover

A volume and half in length, jesus christ. For a bunch of PKers, I didn't expect that much of them.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
He's honorable to say the least. Although he should have let MC finish the fight 1st.
Seen some PKers do that. Or jump the person running away before fighting the winner, if one runs away that is.

Thanks for the TL btw
idk if i can call a crazy bastard honorable
his goal is eradicating those PKers, and yet he let them. what should i called him if not crazy bastard
:nyoron: Fuck why does she have to live
it's weird, it's a VR and yet no bleeding damage when cut?? she should have died by now

Dex-chan lover
Man, players able to change landscape that much just by landing.. wouldn't they can just blow a whole city during guild wars?

Day before the battle, they just plants bomb under any POI. Then just go wham.

Or just tunneling into enemy's position and kaboom them.

Users who are viewing this thread