Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - If it cannot break out of …

Dex-chan lover
Revealing the goddess wasn't just a tutorial npc 45 volumes in? Way too late! That seems like a volume 5 twist instead.

Also, I feel like I've been blessed by an extra Tawawa page today with that stonking elf sideboob just hanging out on page 8.

Group Leader
MIB.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1.Too realistic npcs
2.They can move and sense everything just like real life
3.The world is abit too big and we havent seen any restricted areas yet
4.The goddess was talking about them preparing themselves for something and the mark was at 0%
So my theory is that the game is actually another world thats about to merge with earth and the players will retain their characters afterward to fight against something, maybe a boss or hordes of monsters perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
1.Too realistic npcs
2.They can move and sense everything just like real life
3.The world is abit too big and we havent seen any restricted areas yet
4.The goddess was talking about them preparing themselves for something and the mark was at 0%
So my theory is that the game is actually another world thats about to merge with earth and the players will retain their characters afterward to fight against something, maybe a boss or hordes of monsters perhaps?

I agree that the game is probably another world, but I don't think they're gonna merge, or that anyone other than Kou will become their game character. Why have the science-y pod thing from the 1st chapter restructure Kou's body if the whole world was just gonna have that done automatically when the worlds merged anyways?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well that last page isnt mysterious, nope nope.

But I really liked that moment between Crim and Freya; Crim using "Hijiri" instead of "Freya" and Freya using "Kou-kun" instead of "Crim-chan" to really emphasis this is an out of game/serious type of talk. Nicely done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
SAO or Goodnight world feels

Can't wait to see where this goes

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
Obviously the message they wanted to send you is to make you into a vampire lady :thumbsup:
I feel like she is already a vampire. We already know Crim mother is a vampire and she already said that Crim was her daughter at the beginning of the manga.

Vampires can transform and change their form and their gender it’s not new so it’s possible she(he?) just transformed.

We also know something happened to Crim when she(he?) was young ( I don’t remember the chapter I think she bit someone) which traumatized her and make her hate blood.

Her transformation to a boy “Kou” could be a reaction to this accident and a way to protect her mental state and cope without remembering what’s happened at this moment and before.

Last edited:
I agree that the game is probably another world, but I don't think they're gonna merge, or that anyone other than Kou will become their game character. Why have the science-y pod thing from the 1st chapter restructure Kou's body if the whole world was just gonna have that done automatically when the worlds merged anyways?
I'm not sure if the manga or LN is going to go in a different direction entirely but the Web Novel on which both are based on, does make clear reference to the Author's previous work, to which Destiny Unchained Online is a shared universe sequel. That story is Worldgate Online, and DUO in its set-up chapters clearly refers to the "Worldgate incident", and that DUO is leveraging much of the same technology pioneered to create Worldgate Online.

In Worldgate Online, the world was also made very realistic, though rather than being another world, it was closer to a simulation of another world, that of the origin world of the game and technology creator. There is a supernatural element though where a ritual intergrated into the game, leveraged to enable evolution and newgame+, affected the players real world selves, and when a certain goal was met, all evolved players were transferred into the game's origin world as their game selves, creating the worldgate incident.

The purpose of the game creator, among a few other goals, was to recreate an extinct rare species vital to the survival of his origin world, through the evolution ritual.

The DUO producers, as far as I can tell in the Web Novel appear to have gathered staff from the original Worldgate Online project, but the purpose appears to be quite different

Users who are viewing this thread