Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - intouchables

I mean this is just like what happened with the PK arc, I think we just have to accept that this manga will take its time with each arc. It's a manga about people playing an MMO, and that's what we're getting.
Imo it feels worse because we're only getting 2 chapters a month, if you binge read it then it won't be as bad.

Are you basing that on the WN? Because that differs greatly from this manga, which is most likely adapted from the LN version, which itself likely contains a ton of changes.

The manga adapts the WN, like Shangri-La Frontier. The LN doesn't differ much from the WN and only ever had one volume published.

Pacing-wise, the average time for a new chapter to come out is around 10 days. The last few chapters we've released weekly since they were some of the shortest of Volume 7, but the rest of the chapters in Volume 7 will come out every other week. I've said it before, but I'll reiterate that this release schedule is so that we can continue using volume raws and not use web-quality raws. The web release is actually more inconsistent; last week's chapter came after a month-long hiatus.

Something interesting to note is that the volumes of this are on the short side of manga volumes, only being ~150 pages per volume instead of ~200. Even though it seems like a ton of chapters, realistically, this whole arc would fit comfortably in 3-4 episodes of an anime.

Dex-chan lover
The manga adapts the WN, like Shangri-La Frontier. The LN doesn't differ much from the WN and only ever had one volume published.

Pacing-wise, the average time for a new chapter to come out is around 10 days. The last few chapters we've released weekly since they were some of the shortest of Volume 7, but the rest of the chapters in Volume 7 will come out every other week. I've said it before, but I'll reiterate that this release schedule is so that we can continue using volume raws and not use web-quality raws. The web release is actually more inconsistent; last week's chapter came after a month-long hiatus.

Something interesting to note is that the volumes of this are on the short side of manga volumes, only being ~150 pages per volume instead of ~200. Even though it seems like a ton of chapters, realistically, this whole arc would fit comfortably in 3-4 episodes of an anime.
Oh damn, I didn't realize the LN for this was a bust, that sucks

Dex-chan lover
Is intouchable even a word?

"There's something I want to try!"
"Let's start to plan..."
They sure are on the same page...

Using it as a trash can... Or a cliché character moment.

This is how you often fight these big things. Take them down piece by piece. Unless you can just get to the core.

Life after school.
Such a marathon boss as well.

Dex-chan lover
Bro this has been going on for like half the series, it isnt even some hugely important plot point its just a quest. Can we please move on already.
in general DUO's pace seems to be pretty slow, the WN is up to like 600 chapters and still isn't over

Dex-chan lover
I knew there was some secret to this thing that would be "oh thats not so bad"

Just go in the water.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean this is just like what happened with the PK arc, I think we just have to accept that this manga will take its time with each arc. It's a manga about people playing an MMO, and that's what we're getting.
Imo it feels worse because we're only getting 2 chapters a month, if you binge read it then it won't be as bad.

Are you basing that on the WN? Because that differs greatly from this manga, which is most likely adapted from the LN version, which itself likely contains a ton of changes.
light novel? sdkjfhksjdfh I wish I could read it all T-T what exactly did the light novel do differently compared to the WN. I am assuming we might be referring to the webnovel, that is just a baseless assumption though. I would love to have an easy way to read any adaptation/the better of them all. I do love the manga form but from so far I am reading the webnovel(most likely the WN as I don't know the real difference.)

Fed-Kun's army

personally to me it doesn't matter, it sucks the web ones are more inconsistent honestly... I am loving the webnovel a freak ton rn. I will keep fully posted on this series for both versions and I know it will be a fun read!

Dex-chan lover
I don't read the novel, that reveal in the latest raw caught me off guard.

Lycoris is Ryuunosuke's IRL daughter (her real name is Miyu)

The other guild members were all equally surprised.

Also turns out Lycoris is also a unique gnome race, "融機" (lit. melting machine. Melter?) that can't learn magic skills but specialize in physical attacks (LAZOR?)
Meaning outside of Ryuunosuke, they're all unique races.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Less "caught off guard" and more slammed me into the dirt: Malenia, Blade of Miquella from Elden Ring. 2.5m-tall Amazon hits like a truck (or rather, a tank cannon), has permanent life steal, and then she switches movesets with moves that are extremely hard to dodge or block. Even theoretically "over-leveled", it still took a maxed-out summon and five attempts. I had to rely on stance-breaks, the Moonlight Greatsword, and one well-timed Comet Azur, and even then it was fairly close.

Less "caught off guard" and more slammed me into the dirt: Malenia, Blade of Miquella from Elden Ring. 2.5m-tall Amazon hits like a truck (or rather, a tank cannon), has permanent life steal, and then she switches movesets with moves that are extremely hard to dodge or block. Even theoretically "over-leveled", it still took a maxed-out summon and five attempts. I had to rely on stance-breaks, the Moonlight Greatsword, and one well-timed Comet Azur, and even then it was fairly close.
I am Malenia, Blade of Miquella, and I have never known defeat.

136 attempts in and I've only seen phase 2 a total of 6 times.

Fed-Kun's army
I am currently reading the WN, translation is way desynced and only on Volume 5 out of... who knows how many, too lazy to count rn. I was thinking of using either Google translate, most likely will settle with DeepL translator, to translate each next chapters so I can binge it; but I am also planning on reading the fan translation as I am rn when they get uploaded. (so far it seems to be uploaded in a weekly fashion but do not know if it will change. If it does I will just translate each chapter) So far it is very broken and not good (obviously) to translate it that way. I am an avid binge reader and I want to know more about what happens so I know it is good enough to get the gist of what is happening, reading the DeepL translation compared to the fan translation was the same premise, but lost context and fluff so yeah. I will avidly try learning more japanese as well so hopefully in the future I can just read it on my own without help :3

Supporter
RAGING Brachydios last phase from Monster Hunter World, for the one that do not know, please watch this
but it is a 20m "dinosaur" that attack by putting explosive slime everywhere where it punch that start to hammer the ground like dio hammer a road roller, fucking "raise" the arena so now it is a one way only, you CANNOT flee, the explosion are so strong it even start to hurt himself.
And to finish the fucking theme as vocal, the theme is sending it hard but in the Monster Hunter series generally vocal are only for a certain classes of monster and this one is not in it but fucking transcend it
... oh yeah arena wide explosion if you do not manage where the slime go to :dogkek:

I was on the ass when I first saw it (and also dead pretty quickly after but now I can kill him no hit :win:)

Dex-chan lover
Bro this has been going on for like half the series, it isnt even some hugely important plot point its just a quest. Can we please move on already.
Cant wait to see how many chapters an actual important event will have, when an random quest takes half a series so far haha

Users who are viewing this thread