Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Dark Necessities

Dex-chan lover
Mr Chinaman isn't exactly winning points here. Or rather he is winning a lot of points in "sketchy and predatory" category.

Keep your jealousy to yourself and remember that this is in the end just a game for fun, there isn't even tournaments and money involved (atleast officially). Bet this guy would be running cheating software, if the game allowed it.

Dex-chan lover
Steering even further from the webnovel. At least, I don't remember any infiltration, and certainly not the whole hate the genius thing. Wonder where this will go. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Mr Chinaman isn't exactly winning points here. Or rather he is winning a lot of points in "sketchy and predatory" category.

Keep your jealousy to yourself and remember that this is in the end just a game for fun, there isn't even tournaments and money involved (atleast officially). Bet this guy would be running cheating software, if the game allowed it.

If people see value in it, someone will make money off it (remember Ryuunosuke trying to make money off info on how to get katana skills?)

Also if Xiao is the 'mastermind' type for real then he'd have plans for different outcomes in his mind already.

Dex-chan lover
Why the title though? Is rivalry a dark necessity?

It's like the opposite of the same titled RHCP song. "You don't know my mind, you don't know my kind. Dark necessities are part of my design". Frey's put off by just a few words. Looks life forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
If people see value in it, someone will make money off it (remember Ryuunosuke trying to make money off info on how to get katana skills?)
I think by "money" he means in game gold not real life currency.
Why the title though? Is rivalry a dark necessity?

It's like the opposite of the same titled RHCP song. "You don't know my mind, you don't know my kind. Dark necessities are part of my design". Frey's put off by just a few words. Looks life forced drama.
To be fair, our protagonists are 1st year high schoolers or younger (the beast girl & robogirl). They are in the perfect age to be susceptible to petty drama that usually occurs only in shoddy fiction.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Xiao’s egging is more funny than dramatic because Frey thinks of Crim as his friend who is playing a female character rather than someone he view romantically. Like, they’ve known each other since childhood, iirc. This will not work. And if it does, then I wanna fight with the mangaka because the ln author didn’t do this (as far as I remember).

Dex-chan lover
Rain in games where you need to listen to stuff can make things very... interesting.

At least he realises splitting up is a great idea.

Xiao spitting facts is funny.

Not exactly a crush. At least not yet. lol.

If he were to decide on his own, he might've taken the offer. But not for their guild.

This should not work. They're not friends for any in-game reasons.

Dex-chan lover
And if it does, then I wanna fight with the mangaka because the ln author didn’t do this (as far as I remember).
Isn't it the same person? It says the author of the WN is Resn and Resn is listed as the author of the manga too. (and seems the artist, Yachimoto, is the same for both too?)

If so then they are seemingly just adding things they couldnt fit, or didnt think of at the time, into their story which should be fine. Usually LNs or manga are the finalized version of a WN. Kind of similar situation with the differences between ReZero's WN -> LN.

Users who are viewing this thread