Destroy and Revolution

It seems curious to me that Death Toll Scans did the scanlation of this series, yet another group is listed on this site. I can only surmise that someone from that group uploaded our work to this site. We don't mind someone else uploading our work here. It is one less thing that we have to do. But it is a bit misleading to have another group's name listed as the scanlator.

Power Uploader
My bad. Typed in the wrong group number. Fixing now.

Ahhh, I was used to Batoto where you typed in the group's name when uploading. I was not aware that here, each group was assigned a number. That could easily lead to errors such as what you mentioned, das381. I wonder why they have such a system here as Mangadex? Is it easier to code their programs by doing that?

Group Leader
@PervySageChuck it's because of the IDs assigned to members and groups, it's easier to search for an ID in a program than a name (with spaces and/or special typo).
As a user, you can search for the group with the name, it really isn't an issue.

The end of this thing tho... the 10 or 20-so last chapters are really... bad (story, not scanlation team), compared to what I expected from before.

A cross between Death Note and Akira. Angsty teens get psychic powers and use them to act upon vague juvenile platitudes like "war am bad". Themes include favorites such as "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and "humans are selfish". Plot meanders and stagnates about halfway thru and abruptly ends. Fairly shallow, but to be expected of a shounen series, and otherwise enjoyable for what it is.
Appreciate the completely free scanlation but the unnecessary comments in the margin were grating. Everyone thinks they're MST3K or something

Had hopes, turned shit south quick, don't read, I'll give you the only interesting idea of the manga:

Long hair top and stutterer bottom search for habitable planets in the Universe, then transfer some life to them with the hopes of increasing life's chances.

Also, atomic bomb scene was kind cool though, also, now I've come to understand that japs hate USA's power over them, and hold a grudge over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Users who are viewing this thread