Desuraba - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Cold vs Excitation 1

Group Leader
@matheousse thanks. I'll take a look. If it's a censored one like those in the raw sites, i might have to skip it.

Group Leader
I just realized there a lot if errors for this release. I'm sorry about that. I'll update this chapter later.

Group Leader
@thebasedtaka regardless, you should still learn japanese since there are nuances lost in translation making it less immersive sometimes. Lol

Group Leader
@b-no In my opinion, better not continue scanlate vol2 because official english already release it. Vol 3 will release on 08/25/2020. danke-Empire famous uploader for official english in torrent already upload the vol1. He usually will continue upload series that he pickup to upload. Sometimes he delay upload because wait for bit more volume and upload in pack.

So, if you want to continue this, I personally think it's better do start from Vol3. By the way, I have official Japan volume RAW for v1,3 and 4.

Group Leader
@azraei97 Thanks for the heads up. I know that the second volume was released but wasn't aware that it'll be freely available in the near future (at least not in a legal way). If that's the case, just let the readers of this manga decide whether or not a group can continue to scanlate the second volume. I do have the raws of almost all of the volumes except for 3rd volume.

Group Leader
@azraei97 Aight. Thanks a lot! I already found the official translated chapters for 10 and 11. lol I'm reading through it now and I must say, there are a lot of differences between my translation and the official translation. Goes to show that I must improve my Japanese.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation b-no! Much appreciated

I have found it the english version but you have to pay :
https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/destiny-lovers/

Users who are viewing this thread