Detective Conan - Ch. 1128 - The Trigger For Counterattack

Fed-Kun's army
What the...?! Old-style Conan vibes? 😮 No way. After this if some meaningfull story progression is happening, I would say this manga isn't a lost cause...
I take back everything... It was just a fucking bait. DC is done for, I haven't read a slightly entertaining case in years, all they give us just some meaningless filler shit, to pad out the manga for the next movie they can milk... 🙄
Aoyama should be asheamed that he don't even hide the fact anymore, that he burned out years ago, but keeps going for the easy money.

Double-page supporter
Was this arc made to deny the pairing or what lol.
Probably not the whole arc, but it wouldn't be the first time this kind of thing gets thrown in. One time Azusa made Amuro go into a building with Conan, while she went in with the girls, cause the wait line was full of Poirot customers that could potentially get jealous over nothing (as Azusa herself pointed out).
Considering Amuro is designed to appeal to female readers, him working with Azusa would inspire pairings and potentially ruin the effect, thus the readers are assured there is no fire here.

Although at the same time I have this itch they might still end up together in the future. Too much denial kind of vibes like Heiji's clumsy romance with Kazuha.

Dex-chan lover
Old lady was in the first chapter of this arc, complete with the baby with a shadowed face.

Baby's clearly the boss. What better rival for a high school detective turned child than an old man turned baby??

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell thinks knocking people (including a small child) unconscious and kidnapping them can be excused with "it's a prank"? And why the hell would they jump to kidnapping in the first place?

And better yet, why was that dumbass working on his project in a public place to begin with, if anything about it being leaked would cause heavy loss to his company? Why couldn't he just order takeaways if he really needed to work while eating?

All of those employees who played some parts in the kidnapping should've been fired imo. Kidnapping doesn't look good for your company's reputation, even if it got swept under the rug. Also imagine hiring some people whose immediate reaction to potential leaks (no matter of whether it's due to their own negligence or something outside of their control, which is the former in this particular case) is freaking kidnapping. Couldn't just talk with the girl nicely, nope. Let's fucking kidnap and drug her and this small child whose only sin is being beside her WHEN THERE'S A SERIAL MURDER CASE NOT COMPLETELY SOLVED YET??? THE COPS MIGHT TAKE YOUR "PRANK" SERIOUSLY SINCE THEY MIGHT SUSPECT YOU ARE THE CULPRIT'S ACCOMPLICES THEY'RE LOOKING FOR???

Last edited:
Basically a much weaker version of "Ayumi-chan kidnapping case" , only Azusa's reaction is authentic/natural , Conan was conscious and literally let her having Ptsd , and the others above already explained for the kidnappers.
The discussion at the end at cafe Poirot was way too nice for what happened.

I don't mind fillers but once again , nothing feels natural with the characters.

I take back everything... It was just a fucking bait. DC is done for, I haven't read a slightly entertaining case in years, all they give us just some meaningless filler shit, to pad out the manga for the next movie they can milk... 🙄
Aoyama should be asheamed that he don't even hide the fact anymore, that he burned out years ago, but keeps going for the easy money.
Bait would be okay if it was like Ayumi kidnapping case's quality , but it's a poor man version of it in every aspect so I agree

Users who are viewing this thread