Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1061 - The Bloodstained ID

Does FBI know Conan's real identity? They seem to have no issue trusting/relying on a kid

Does FBI know Conan's real identity? They seem to have no issue trusting/relying on a kid
Only Akai does. The rest just know he is a very smart kid, similar to Bourbon, Kansuke, Komei, Kir etc.

Finally the BO is doing some BO-worthy stuff with more screen time.

At the end, the
>Your code is trash.
>huh?
was hilarious.

I wonder if the author was mistaken, he put the current date in the code, and omitted 30-40 chapters of fillers.

I am so happy i wanted so hard to see again how the BO is dangerous i had to see it one more time. Gin as à commander and odficzr in the same capter so damn cool ! I want the next chpter (maybe in two months x))

Now you guys are like scaring me what do you mean two months or one it suppose to come to another Chapter in 2 days because it doesn't state at the end of the Manga file 1062 on Nov something if it's the next day it says SSX something like that maybe I am wrong but I hope I am right.

Double-page supporter
@Ryuu_EN I think at this point, he's probably infamous in the FBI. Not as Shinichi Kudou, but as an assistant to the other FBI agents that have been in Japan longer. He's known as the Kid Killer and the Kudou parents are famous for detective novels as well as covering for Akai, so he's got enough rep and people vouching for him that they're all fine with him.

Love Conan's burn at the end XD Seriously, that is a terrible code. I'm sure people here have already picked it apart. A cypher would've been better.

Now you guys are like scaring me what do you mean two months or one it suppose to come to another Chapter in 2 days because it doesn't state at the end of the Manga file 1062 on Nov something if it's the next day it says SSX something like that maybe I am wrong but I hope I am right.
Chapter 1062 releases in Japan in Shonen Sunday #46/2020, as stated at the end of the chapter.
That magazine issue is going to be published on October 14th in Japan.

@Serinox
Thanks, I might misunderstand but if chapter 1062 will be published on October 14th in Japan then when will it be posted on here, will it be the same day?

Thank you so much.

Aggregator gang
BO, FBI, and Kudo's parent in the same case, this one is going to be a banger.

So I heard how to crack the codes, which Japanese fans have apparently already solved. It really couldn't be simpler.

Horizontally flip the lower half of each line and, as Conan said, the place, date and time all become plain to see.

I can't tell if there's something going on with the weirdly easy code or if it's a dig at how hilariously incompetent the FBI is 😂

Users who are viewing this thread