Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1062 - The Trap at the Street Corner

Aggregator gang
This is like countering a counter attack lol this fight is unpredictable

Even if Jodie made a mistake in Japanese pronounciation/spelling, knowing that it's Americans came up with the code and using it, incorrect romanisation should not trigger an alert.

2 most wanted criminals just cruising on a highway at high speed in a Dodge Viper, nothing suspicious there.

Dex-chan lover
Dumbest code. All the inconvenience of needing a computer, none of the actual security.

@snowybeagle

I think it'll be more that the code is different than it was in the previous instances, implying that somebody else is writing it.

As a former IT'er, I can only say: That's your code as FBI? Seriously? You deserve those dead members, considering the flimsy, basic code you dared to use. Impossible to crack my ass. That's straight-up kiddy stuff you're using, the type we had to solve when going to summer camp. You started with the codes that only need to be mirrored, and at the end of the camp you solved these kinds.
Honestly, they might need some decent advice from the NSA. It exists specifically for that reason.

>Now we wait for another 3 months
Holy shit, if we were getting breaks Gohso would've just said it, Conan doesn't get breaks every single fucking time.

@El_ShinKingu Yes, Conan goes on break between every case ever since Aoyama changed his schedule to protect his health. I listed the detail schedule that we know for the next two chapters here: https://mangadex.org/thread/338972/1/#post_3383612

Let's all be honest here, What the fuck FBI they got the highest security and they have the best weapons and stuff but when it comes to a code they cant (the fuck), They just should Conan make a code or wait till Yusaku gets home or maybe let Akai make the code. But I mean if Aoyama wanted the FBI to be so smart there was no way the BO to find out the next move so I mean he had to make the story like that cause he had to get to the main big plot.

(Side note: I am suprised to see Chianti and Vermouth getting along)

Aggregator gang
Does that count as anti-artillery? Does that mean a guy just took an anti-artillery round to the leg??

@Serinox
I understand that, but dude the case isn't over yet so Conan wouldn't go on break until then, Aoyama already has drafts for some upcoming cases ready so we should be good.

Also, I saw some of the spoilers for 1063 if that's the case conclusion does the BO confrontation really ends there?

@El_ShinKingu Well, if you have seen the spoilers than you already know that this case concludes in Chapter 1063 on October 21st and that a new case will start with Chapter 1064 on November 25th. That case could still be about the BO, as Gin says in this very chapter that a "big event" is coming after they have dealt with the FBI (and Yusaku also spoke of a big BO move in Chapter 1060), but this current case, the FBI Serial Killing, will conclude with the next chapter.

@Serinox
Thank you for clarifying. But shit, Gosho ain't playing around this time, we havent had something like this since the scarlet saga

I can't believe that both Shinichi and Akai, pretty much the 2 smartest guys in this approved this stupid plan (or maybe 2nd and third if we consider Shinichi's dad as the smartest and yeah some BO guys haven't even showed up yet so we can't judge them but seriously WTF Shinichi and Akai!!!)

I am not saying its wrong or right but I can see from my perspective I could just say Wakasi is RUM

Dex-chan lover
Whoa I get in the right time to caught up with the manga. Shit starting to get intense.

Literally there's conan and akai but how in the world they approved this stupid plan?? Thank you so much for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread