Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1063 - A Chase in the Dark Night

LET'S GOOOOOO

great chapter, the night is going to be long bois, hope everyone enjoys it

Group Leader
@Denrick19 It does seem to be reaching some sort of direct confrontation with the organization. I hope it does reach its conclusion before we all die of old age, though. XD

Dex-chan lover
This is the most plot the series has had in a long while, hopefully it actually starts leading somewhere concrete.

People coming here to complain about the length of DC are not welcome here.

Anyway back to today's chapter:
THIS IS THE THRILL I was waiting for!! I might need to rewatch the anime just for this arc!

Dex-chan lover
error on page 3. the message was written as "H-U" so it should say "it was supposed to be F-U but you wrote it as H-U".

looking at it now this wasn't beika street irregulars RIP

Dex-chan lover
I like that Conan's father is involved, wonder how he'll fare against the organisation.

@Denrick19
How is this still going on

does it ever end

Kochikame ended after almost 40 years seriesing with 1957 chapter and 200 volumes. Compared Conan with Kochikame... it's nothing. If you have a problem with it then don't read it or look any forum thread about it.

Fed-Kun's army
If Rum is as smart as Shinichi's dad then we're in for a treat!
The way I see it, so far the only person smarter than Shinichi so far is his dad so it'd be like:
1- Yusaku 2- Shinichi 3- probably a draw between Heiji/Akai/Amuro

Rum sounds wonderful ! I hope he/she has an actual character and isn't just smart. It could spice things up. I know that I loved Vermouth even more after finding her vulnerability when it comes to Ran and Shinichi it didn't make her an amazing character but it added depth to her, unlike that bland couple of snipers that have been around since forever but are a bland as white bread

Dex-chan lover
A couple of people seem to be wondering if the way Camel got out is true. And it is. Though, it's something you should use as a last resort. The best way to get out of a car submerging in water is first get out before it can completely submerge in the water and start filling in the car. The second is to break the window. Not with a hammer, but something that can focus all your effort into a single point. And finally, of course, is waiting for the car to fully fill up so the pressure can equalize from both inside and outside the car.

Mythbusters actually tested out on ways to get out of cars being submerged in water, so if you wish to find out more, you can watch them.

Users who are viewing this thread