Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1066 - RUM

@AloneTillDeath
The full meaning of the phrase in Japanese is 'Toki wa kanenari', a perfect anagram of 'Kanenori Wakita'.

@flufflover36
Saying someone shouldn't diss translators is utterly meaningless for this chapter and 1065. Quality takes time, which is why the scanlation by miish3lov falls very short of the BSI releases, even if it's been less than 24 hours since the raw was posted online.

Thanks for translating it so fast. With so many spoliers out there, I'm glad I don't have to wait too long to read full chapter in English.

Thanks for the translation!!!!. HELL YEA finally I've been waiting for, and I wanted to say something that Bourbon is protecting Conan because when Vermouth was helping Bourbon Vermouth told him to promise her that he would not bring harm to them (Ran and Conan) in exchange.

@Max1996 Then don't read it then if you don't like the quality. Some translators are known for speed, while others are known for quality. I'm saying people are criticizing this translator simply for "having the audacity" for picking up the series rather than criticizing just the translation, which is wrong.

Wooohoo finally!! I had guessed who it was a while ago but I had no idea that the old man and rum were the same!! Very nice twist! Does anyone know when the next chapter is coming out?!? I’m dying to know what happens next!

Fed-Kun's army
Camel shouldn't have survived that according to mythbusters
https://youtu.be/uULn_Jul43Y
Chianti and Korn should be using sniper rifles with bigger caliber bullets than .22

Also cutting Camel's hair to become less recognizable just to have Korn to know him with a short haircut ┐(´д`)┌

Now that RUM was revealed, I wonder whether Akai and Conan can connect the hint of the former's sushi chef persona.

I noticed that there is controversy regarding new translator picking up the series. I think I can understand people that criticizing the new translator are afraid BSI will get discouraged and stop translating it altogether. BSI has been translating Detective Conan faithfully since long time ago and I thank them profusely for their commitment and quality. I really hope they are willing to continue to do so no matter of what happened.

At the same time, I also understand why new translator did that. The latest chapters sparked interest and discussion because finally there is important development to the canon story! Thus many spoilers, text translations, etc circulated online too because people can't wait to read it. I also read somewhere that some people are jealous that there is Arabian translation for the latest chapter, but no English one. I guess that's what encouraged him to translate it to English with all he can.

So I guess it's a special case because people want fast translation for those chapters.

That being said, I hope he can colaborate with BSI if he wants to continue translating it (even for filler chapters) in English.

what i still dont understand is

why fbi hold back to surround BO on that island

clearly they still got many people, enough to catch or 2

and rena can betray them in place to surround them and DC is ending

I knew it. He's the most "normal" one out of the 3 RUM suspects. (Just think about it. The other one is a mysterious teacher who's always "unlucky" which Conan suspects is only acting and the other is a high-ranking member of the police.)
Still kinda wondering how Camel survived. They're using Sniper Rifles. Maybe it's a cheap one (Which I doubt) or he's just reeeeaallllyy lucky.

Either way, this is a nice development. Can't wait for more! I wonder when will Conan discover who Rum is. I guess he already has an idea based on Camel's info!

Kir is gonna get herself caught or killed trying to say someone is dead and asking should we find the body she says some of the dumbest things sometimes.

Vermouth already knows akai is alive, but trying to hide him. I've been saying and will continue that vermouth is acting against BO

@Likiw22 I don't remember that, when did Vermouth know Akai is alive?
I agree that Vermouth somewhat wants to see BO get destroyed. She calls Conan as Silver Bullet and keeps supporting his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread