Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1066 - RUM

@rachezia because the FBI didn't have permit to operate in japan, that why they did everything in secret, they didn't want to risked getting kicked out of japan

What surprised me the most wasn't the Rum reveal, but the fact that he's the same man from the old case where Camel messed up. I'll stop underestimating Gosho's ability to bring back seemingly irrelevant characters from ages ago. Hell, he might even bring Kichiemon Samizu back from the dead.
Anyway. Despite the FBI's recurrent silly mistakes, I thoroughly enjoyed this arc. Can't wait to see what Rum's next move will be.

@garukno .
to hell the authority i guess, if FBI cant do it, they can even contact amuro to surround them too with his team and we can get gin vodka even the best sniper they had to, both of them, and BO will lose their favorite boss girl, right hand man gin, and vodka, thats just hurt them in the process, and i think its the best choices they had

i guess this mean plot hole

@95740 Could you please share the case file number or the title of that chapter where Camel met Rum? I think I've skipped it.

You're right. Rum's disguise is not really surprising. The sushi chef is also my prime suspect, simply because the other two candidates are more unlikely to be Rum (the sensei clearly had a personal relationship with the deceased shougo player - probably his lover/bodyguard, while the police chief couldn't be Rum, otherwise the whole anti BO operation members should have been killed since a long time ago).

Can someone please tell me when will file 1067 come out in Japan or on Mangadex?

As I thought is was Wakita, though I did not expect him to be the old man from the failed FBI operation

Anyone knows what's the chapter of that flashback young camel meeting rum? I feel like I've seen it before, but forgot since it seemed to be an unimportant detail, until this was revealed.

@Chriotwheel
For real tho like no one talks about him no one (They literally forgot him) and Vermouth is like: 'It's definitely not him no way he is dead as hell" like Vermouth you sus 100%

@XHolmesX indeed. When I read it, that panel looks so off. It is in stark contrast to what vermouth is. I feel, if Kir was the one saying it, it would have made more sense. It should have been other way round. Did gosho make a mistake while assigning speech bubbles? Maybe. If not, then I wonder how much she knows about akai being alive and how did she learn about it.

@Annonymmos. I don't think Gosho made a mistake tho that fact when posting manga has to be polished and visualized over and over tho and especially since the Black Organization is in it (The Main plot in Detective Conan) I would not say he will make a mistake. I kinda feel like she knows Akai is alive and at the same time not because I remember Bourbon telling Vermouth how Akai might have a probability that he is still alive but then after a couple of files later he tells her that he was just overthinking the situation and that Akai is actually dead, and then Vermouth tells him not to do this type of thing again. For the fact that you stated that Kir would do likely say that I agree in some way but at the same time I think she would not dare to bring Akai's name up (The fact she is the one who "killed" him). If Vermouth actually knows that Akai is alive then at the same time I think she would not dare either to tell the organization because if the organization finds out then they will look further into it and find who was responsible (Ofc they will kill Kir) but the point is that Vermouth would not care if Kir gets killed but the fact they will look further to the FBI and Akai I bet 100% they will find a kid with glasses (CONAN) and ofc we all know Vermouth protects Conan (Silver Bullet) and not to forget Vermouth also wants Conan (Silver Bullet) to defeat the BO (She has high hopes for him, that he will be the one to free her) and let's say Conan gets killed of course the Organization will get anyone related or close to the Conan and kill him (Ran, Korgro, Agasa, and the detective boys, and Haibara) and then Ran (Angel) will get killed so I would say she would keep quiet tho. I am not sure but this is my theory tho (sumthin like that) and mind my grammar and mistakes.

@XHolmesX so if Vermouth unintentionally spitted out Akai's name, I am very excited to know the follow up in the future files. Mostly because, Gin was shown with a thinking bubble while retreating on the ship, maybe he was wondering about who fired that shot from so far away, or maybe, he was wondering why vermouth mentioned akai. So we might have a faceoff between gin and vermouth in the next files. Just hoping. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread