Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1066 - RUM

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt
haha that went right over my head x'D I don't use that word since I don't believe in "sniping" projects (as in I think since no one has the mangaka's seal of approval for translating this, everyone has the right to do their own thing and no one has ownership of the scans)

Thank you for the clarification :)

Fed-Kun's army
@lucianone
Yeah, same I definitely believe that the teacher is the bodyguard but she is not Rum at least not the current Rum. So I didn't doubt her at all.
I had this theory about the fact that Rum might be a position rather than a person so f the second in command dies and another replaces them, that person is also called Rum. In that way, I thought she might've been the previous Rum and then faked her death and left after the incident with the shogi guy because she truly loved him and wanted to protect him despite her position but the BO got to him before she could protect him so she is no longer with them and is no longer Rum.
It's just my theory though.

Anyway, I knew that she isn't the person who is currently operating as Rum so I didn't doubt her.
What surprises me is how many people were surprised by the sushi guy being Rum... I thought most people would be like "duh"

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku
We can agree to disagree, because that was purely based off the feeling Rumi gave me

Also Kuroda literally called Conan Kogoro's bag of knowledge, he definitely knows.

@Isshou
Maybe that was intentional by the author, if Haibara was around him she would have sensed the black organization aura for sure

I know Akai is a great shot but... how did he manage to make it look like he shot Camel from the back when he was in a 90 degree angle? Those are some Django Unchained physics.

I feel like the BO has always been at least a little suspicious of Kogoro, whereas it seems like every other group has written him off, so I always assumed the suspect who tried to get close to Kogoro was the one with the BO, like Amuro sorta was

@7777ale7777
The BO shot Camel in the back and Akai shot him in the front, each shot pierced a pocket of fake blood, so the BO thought the bullet pierced his torso.

@Akera93 hmm that is interesting take. I never thought of that. I could see someone got mislead by the superintendent if they didn't follow the detail. but he is like the least suspicious of them all, since he got so many exposition and a chance to actually do something. unlike the other 2.

Double-page supporter
lol the culprit always the one near us
So the the teacher is not rum afterall, but she is suspicious

@McNarrow
I know he shot him from the other side, what I'm saying is that Akai wasn't in front of Camel but on an angle so the blood splash shouldn't be coming perpendicularly from his chest or in line with Chianti's shot

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIIIIII- WHAT A HARD REVEAL

Also page 8 conan and akai lied as naturally as they breathed

Dex-chan lover
this is prob why Haibara wasn't around RUM that often, that does make sense now

Dex-chan lover
why does shadow rum has a particular shape of head... I was quite sure it was the female teacher...

edit: I'm so stupid I should've read until the last page... I WAS SO SURE GOSHO WASN'T GONNA REALLY REVEAL HIM

Group Leader
@7777ale7777
same reason why Camel had to start a fire to warm up instead of just going inside the building lol.
It's not realistic, but plot reasons lol. We're not supposed to think about it too hard, just accept it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread