Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1068 - Observational Survey

Aggregator gang
I wish this would lead to Ran finding out about the voice changer, but i bet there will be something that will make her think this is all a misunderstanding, still, i guess her instincts are sharpened because of the times she wonders if Conan is Shinichi because she is the one that ponders if this guy is Heiji.

please just end this manga already
i want to see the ending

@SilentStorm if she can connect the voice changer to Conan she can easily deduce he is actually Shinichi and been using it. She should already know Proffesor Agasa. Only problem why would he be a child but it isnt diffucult to say that something happened to him that day(first ep). She has to see his bowtie behind the mask and take it while Conan is sleeping. She then can find Shinichis voice. Though i dont believe this would happen.

I don't know why but I got a feeling that Ran already knows that Conan and Shinichi are the same person. I think she's only trying to find some clues to prove her point, like the voice changer for instance.

@kidACEsone Yeah I think that might be true. That or she knows Shinichi and Conan are the same person but she wants to deny it because it sounds ridiculous, which frankly it it.
@SilentStorm I honestly hope that she finds out. She can be really sharp sometimes but I don't blame her for not noticing because the thought that someone could become a child is really weird and the fact that it's someone close to her that shrunk. I'll be amazed if she actually finds out because she usually deduces what might have happened to Shinichi but then she doesn't form a conclusion because Shinichi forms a plan to prove her wrong.
@SumukluSupurge I don't think that it would happen either but I hope it does. Ran did form a conclusion that Shinichi needed a drug to shrink because he was in trouble or something during the desperate revival cases. Something along the lines of that so I think she could form a proper conclusion. Ran is really sharp but honestly if her world was actually real (it is to her) I am surprised that she even came up with an idea that Shinichi and Conan are the same person. If one day my childhood friend disappeared and a kid that looked like him appeared in front of me I would probably think that he's a relative of my childhood friend. Hopefully Ran finds out. I've been waiting too long for them to find out.

Double-page supporter
I do enjoy the rock-paper-scissors thing the three suspects have going on XD That's hilarious

Deep inside Ran's heard, she still believe that Conan and Shinichi is a same person but as Conan said before she still don't have absolute evidence to prove that

But at that time Conan asking for evidence was so lame though, its like basically admitting his real Identity.

This manga is literally older than me by a month. And I'm old enough to be a father. I just want to see the end. lol
And it's not like there's any excitement left in this manga. Gosho is just going through the motions.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, i don't mind really big series as long as they are interesting and i really like mysteries...but the cases have gotten simpler, faster and less interesting over the years, he doesn't even play as much with the characters as he should, the last case with Kaitou Kid was a wasted opportunity, even worse if you recall it was actually Vermouth.

If it was something like earlier Detective Conan...fine, i like mysteries and the author would come up with some crazy scenarios and murder methods, but at this point, just ending the story would be better or maybe go away from murder for a while, i know Shinichi is mostly interested in murder cases only, but there are more crimes out there and we've had some short chapters where a murder did not occur.

Or make some more slice of life stuff, that chapter where Kogoro was running away from the Detective Boys was cute and fun, and the DC cast is wacky and fun enough to survive a few happier chapters.

Haha, I thought this was going to be a boring case, but I love the possible culprits and the relationships between them! 😆 So funny!

Dex-chan lover
Most of the cases lately have been plot-related in some way, whether it's to the BO or tying up loose ends with love triangles and such. I don't know if this case will have the voice changer reveal, but I think Gosho is absolutely trying to wrap up the plot threads. If this one ends with Hattori and Kazusa getting together, then it'll be the biggest sign to the impending end yet. (Actually I'm still surprised that he had Ran and Shinichi get together before them.)

Part of me wants to see the end because not knowing would be awful after all this time! Another part of me wants it to keep going forever! Yeah the cases seem to be simpler but part of that is because we have gotten used to the writing style and learned to predict how it’s going to end. Honestly after a 1000 chapters Gosho was bound to run out of intricate cases eventually. I’m just glad they are still entertaining!!!

Users who are viewing this thread