Detective Conan - Vol. 98 Ch. 1042 - The Jingisukan of Memories

@Serinox

I apologize for not replying sooner, as I didn't see your post until now (I stopped checking it after a couple days). There are at least a few different ways. One is to run interference with the butler himself (either clinging to him, blocking his path, using his power shoes to kick him in the shins); two is to tell Ran that Hattori is wanting to confess and the butler is about to stop it, letting her run interference; three is to tell Kazuha that Hattori had something really important to tell her that couldn't wait, that was more important that whatever the rich girl might want (seriously, though, it was clear he had something important, so why she left, anyway, without even saying anything is terrible); and four is to warn Heiji that she is leaving instead of letting him stand there talking to himself. Those are off the top of my head. I'm sure the great detective could easily have figured out some other ways. (Also, do we even know for sure he doesn't have the belt with him?)

@semperSolus
There are glasses out of pure metal too. I wear them since they look cool. You didn't solve it because you weren't smart enough, not because it wasn't grounded on reality. Stop making excuses

Users who are viewing this thread