Detective Conan

Group Leader
BSI Scans - Recruitment Drive
With a wealth of new content available to us, we’ve decided to expand our team in order to be able to output releases faster.
To that end, we’re looking to recruit folks capable of fulfilling the following posts:

[ul][li]Redrawer (x1)[/li]We’ll need someone capable of redrawing and cleaning raws. We’ll need someone with general PS savvy, a tablet, and some past experience. Our current redrawers can offer some guidance if necessary.

[li]Typesetter (x2)[/li]We’d prefer folks with experience typesetting, but might consider people who are new to it so long as they read the scanlation guide on our tumblr and are willing to work over a sample chapter.

[li]Proofreader (x1)[/li]We’ve got plenty of candidates for this on the discord, but figured that we might as well include this here as well. Need native english speakers that consider themselves sticklers when it comes to grammar.[/ul]Note that you have to have a discord account in order to qualify.
The DC EN discord is where the bulk of our communications take place, and incoming team members will need to be able to participate in it.

Whew, started reading and got really confused by the ending of the case on chapter 80. Guess love really is blind when you marry someone who tried to kill you eh? That was fucked up.

Double-page supporter
@DexHaunter
bruh the motive was clear in page 12 and Conan speculated she knew about it while later in the chapter she justifies his light sentence with her exclaiming she drank that on her own free will.Kazumi explained how Sayuri was in love with him for 20 years, old face and all.Even then there's a panel showing Toshhiko having remorse after it broke out that the gal made it through surgery.

She knew about his suffering and the least she could do is go along so he can finally get one on the father. Its heartwarming actually once you see it without the reddit atheism glasses ya wearing.
Guess love really is blind
IM PICKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Late Night show host Conan mockingly criticize the beloved detective: https://youtu.be/EstNcJOQRzI

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that just two different translation groups aren't enough for Spanish readers but they need 3 of them.

Dex-chan lover
@HeadphonesGal
It seems I was slightly mistaken. Catalan only somewhat resembles Spanish but is actually not a dialect of that language. In my previous comment I wrongly assumed Catalan to be a dialect. Sorry for the confusion.
Catalonia is still part of Spain though so in that sense they're Spanish readers as well. But I admit I didn't originally mean my post in that sense.

wow this manga still alive huh. did the characters ever aged up? did conan ever find out who gave him the pill?

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this crappy manga after only a few chapters .

I dont understand how can some adult readers "look up" to conan , a short brat with a small d!ck . It is already over 22 years since this crappy manga started and this ugly brat still cant grow up and get bigger ? Also ran mori is an ugly , annoying , virgin b!tch , lol .

There are some other detective series better than this conan crap : The Kindaichi Case Files and Kui Tan , check them out .

Fun fact for you : On 2005, the motherfucka aoyama gosho was married to minami takayama , the voice actress who gave the voice of edogawa conan in the anime adaptation . Only 2 short years later , the two were divorced .

Does this mean that the bastard gosho married his own "son" ? conan was a character that he created so he was sort of his son . And I think the marriage was just a lame publicity stunt to sell more manga and anime .

The motherfucka gosho has zero experience with real girls so the girls that he created : ran mori , sonoko , vermouth , ... have nonsensical personalities and actions .

BTW , minami takayama's biggest , greatest achievement of her life is voicing Child Emperor from One Punch Man .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
I too almost dropped this on multiple occasions when I was reading the earlier chapters. Fortunately she and her idiot father both get more bearable as the story progresses. It takes a few hundred chapters to happen though.

Dex-chan lover
why do the groups always split up when they know someone is going to die. They just need to keep themselves alive until the cops came.

why do the groups always split up when they know someone is going to die. They just need to keep themselves alive until the cops came.
Because it wasn't a murderous situation this time. Nobody died, nobody made a threat. The parking lot was an accident, the avalance was the normal weather. Somebody gathered them there, but felt too bad to speak up after they were trapped. It's not like they are genre-savy readers and know what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread