Detective Conan

Contributor
Man I kind of want to read this again. I haven't really thought about this for more than a decade, but I suddenly really really want to pick this up again. But that's a 1000+ chapter commitment... well, we'll see how that goes

v1m

I used to follow this closely up to 2010 then I stopped. Checking in now every 2-5 years or so if the Men in Black background arc has finally concluded but no. I'm afraid this series will get stretched out forever. Probably too many people make way too much money off this.

I just love this series so much. I'm rewatching movies and episodes of detective conan while waiting for manga updates. Thank you so much translators, without you I can't enjoy this series!!!

Double-page supporter
Wasn't chapter 1043 supposed to come out on Nov 27? What happened?

I fell off the bandwagon about 300 chapters ago. Has there been any story progression?

@v1m Agree. There is so little progresses. Less than 10% of the chapters are covering an evolution in the story, or the background of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
@naoi21 I would suspect he does.
It's implied/mentioned in the Policewoman serial murder arc that Shukichi calls Akai to go protect Yumi.

Okay, let me just go into one thing real quick.

"The men in black background arc"...

This is like talking about "the One Piece background arc."
Or "The Goku training and getting stronger background arc."

I'm not even sure where to begin with dealing with this fallacy.

To @BSI-Scans the scanslators / uploaders: thanks for your hard works🙏. Without you, a lot of people (me included) cannot enjoy this masterpiece. Please don't be discouraged by negative comments, because I'm sure there are more people who love this manga than who don't. Detective Conan has been in the top 10 most purchased mangas in my country for years 👍

Is there a particular reason why the old scans prior to Korn haven't been uploaded?

I'm comparing them side-by-side with Korn and while they're not as clean as the new scans, they have several bonus pages that Korn doesn't.

Just want to make sure there's no group takedown request or something before I start uploading them.

I want to pick this up again. I dropped it because I found a version with Chinese names in it. Does this have them on earlier chapters?

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

153.png

Group Leader
Alright, I think I'm gonna swim into detective genre again after finding out my other favorite detective manga has a sequel. Kindaichi Case Files, who has turned 37 in the sequel. I wonder if Conan has his story progressed too. From the latest chapter I think there's something about the Black Organization, so I think it has.

Well, then. I wish you luck too for people who are going to do the same as me.

Users who are viewing this thread