Detective Conan

Considering how long this series has gone on, you'd think he would've just aged without needing a cure to turn him back.

Since Ai/Shiho lost her hope in Conan/Shinichi, I'd dropped this since 3 y.a
Yet I still hope even 0.001% they could end up together... (TT^TT)\

I just found this series again;; and I'm so grateful for the translators!! Thank you so much for your hard work! (also, surprised to see Shinichi is still a kid haha)

Gggggggooosshhh honto arigatogozaimasu!!!!!!! CAAANT BELIEVE THERE'S A COMPLETE TRANSLATION CONSIDERING THE NUMBER OF CHAPTERS THIS MANGA HAS YOU GUYS ARE WORKING REEEEAALLY HARD THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

damn you
vermouth
on chapter 1060. You managed to fool a lot of people lmao. Now i cant wait for the next big arc where FBI + shinichi, yusaku and yukiko againts BO.

I hope you are in good health because I want to see the ending of this manga sometime before either of us dies because this is something I've been reading for a LONG time

Dex-chan lover
can anyone spoil for me if Haibara has an important role in the story at this point, or is she like a background character? she was my favorite character when i used to watch the TV show.

When the latest volume released? I'm hope you'll safe and healthy enough for reading this manga

In the end what happens is the BO and the FBI
SIke I did not even see the ending hahaha

year 2100, one piece ended, dragon ball ended, everything is vanished, except Conan. He aint got his old body back yet.😂😂😂

Man the author must be happy that he can milk this series so long from I was an elementary school student till I work. I mean my god this manga is the only series that still go on without advancing it's main plot, even Kindaichi already move on to new series where he already got older at age 37. I guess I won't see detective conan end soon even I'm on my grave.

Users who are viewing this thread