Devil Sword King

why is this translation started at chapter 76? Is there somewhere else I can read the chapters before this for free?

oof - it's an interesting story, but the pages are fucked up on kissmanga. If the translators here could just go through and put them together properly, it would probably help future readers (I'll be trudging my way through kissmanga's version because I'm impatient, but I assume a lot of other people would give up and move on).

@fro5tburn

yeah It's so bad on Kissmanga, most chapters are so choppy.

It's a good story tho, beginning is confusing but makes sense in the next few chapters.

I'll just wait for those missing chapters here or if translator has website, it would be good too.

I think this is still in the process of being uploaded, but don't know why the kind sir uploaded 76 - 79 first lmao

For anyone coming in after us all:

I'm guessing knew up to chapter 75 was on kissmanga or somewhere else(?), so they started at chapter 76. The translator posted up to chapter 79, and then started posting from chapter 1. The pages are messed up somewhat on kissmanga, so it looks like they took my suggestion (earlier in this comment section) of fixing them and posting them here so that people wouldn't drop it from being annoyed by kissmanga's messed up version.
They're doing it at quite a fast pace, too. I applaud your efforts, whoever is working on this.

tapas has ch3 free but everyother chapter you gotta pay for sooooo whoever is posting this is doing the lords work. i would really like to know where the anon uploading this got the chapters from though coes it's gonna take a while for the uploads.

Double-page supporter
I hope that all the chapters will be loaded at this point, otherwise it is useless to start reading it if suddenly from chapter 11 we move on to chapter 76. 😅

I see multiple websites got DMCA'd to dust with this manhua, including kissmanga etc, like 30 websites all together, didn't say mangadex there, but it might be it didn't update the website list yet.

Users who are viewing this thread