Devil Wants to Hug

It's way better than I initially thought! There's plot and character progression and character motivation! I want to see how this ends... most likely I'll cry lol

This is my first Boys Love story since I prefer hetero love stories but oohhhhh myyyy goshhh THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! This far surpasses a lot of hetero romance manga that I've read, with girls going all dumb over a guy they have barely known for a minute. This right here shows their love story, development, their first meeting (later on in the story) and more.

Please keep translating!! This is sooooo adorable!!! The way Chaos Loved him after all those years always looking for him and waiting for him without touching another man or woman OMG OMG OMG and the art is sooooooooo beautiful!!!

Also NOOOO that other cat better keep his hands off of Fox!!! He belongs to Glutton -.-

Ugh he needs to pay for touching his fox!!!!!
Evil little thing, taking his 9th tail -.- ugh, poor foxy and I'm so glad Glutton rescued him. Honestly he should let him beat his ugly cat ears out of him. He was already Gluttons new lover and what's sad is he was all happily going over to bring Glutton his special dish :( before he attacked him to kidnap him and hold him hostage after tearing his 9th tail out. Poor them, That other brother better stay away!!!!!

I like the story a lot but the artwork has me drooling specifically the eye artwork where it’s like you are staring at the universe within an eye! I wish I had that kind of talent.

There's a few cool and cute moments(I even cried a little) but beside those few moments it's just ocean of cringe in my opinion. The art isn't the best too... Main characters look amazing in their human form but besides that it's just unpleasant to look at, especially animals and chibi. The story is fine, but nothing really crazy and after 50 chapters it becomes boring. Overall I don't really recommend reading this and wasting your time, well at least in my opinion tho if you like it then good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread