Devilchi - Ch. 77 - If Only Tsu-chan Could Stay

Situation feels real to me tbh.
She was so shocked that the could not even answer.
Big RIP.
The Dude made up his mind years ago.

Dex-chan lover
WOW some actual miscommunication by using the wrong wording. i never thought id see the day.

Dex-chan lover
"You become boyish"
"I thought she might at least like me in romantic way"
Can anyone tell me how these two sentences relate?

The barrier of acceptance and denial. He accepted that he's not the one and deny the happiness to protect himself. Wonder how will he react if he find out the truth.

They're both at fault too because for some goddamn reason, Emi-chan(forgot her name) kept sticking at Fuyuki. I thought she liked Fuyuki too at first.

@ohms he thought at first she said that he became more dependable to view as a lover, but she added the "you've become more boyish" so he thought that she meant that he's not that frail/"girlish" anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse my language, but what a retard. What retarded chapter. What the fuck

Fed-Kun's army
@Dlroth Same thought she liked the mc at first. Literally dude is denying himself happiness and she wasn't being clear enough but I guess he misunderstood her words. Even the mc was telling him during the beach chapter that he should ask her out or at least spend more time with her

@3ds1234 yeah this is a mess. But I swear to god if the author makes a cheap drama out of this that only Tsu-chan(forgot his name too) will realize his mistake I'm gonna lose it. Her friends thought too that she liked Fuyuki if I remember correctly, so it's not entirely his fault.

Users who are viewing this thread