Devilchi

Fed-Kun's army
Any nice folks wanna tell me how the romance is in this?

Is it lol boobs. Or does it actually progress romantically?

@calmbreez It progresses somewhat.. And no, it's not the classic "lol boobs" harem show either.
But it doesn't progress that much because the author doesn't seem to know how to do it... Or maybe he thinks sex is wrong?

Group Leader
Project Time (AKA Champion Scans) disbanded today.
All their chapters (1-25) have been made available on MD again.

kako.png

@HotChocolate

I see. I was surprised because when I woke up today, I saw a bunch of old chapters pop up for many mangas. Did you upload those ?

Group Leader
@Kraniax7
They were never removed from the MangaDex servers, just made so that no normal user can see them.
That's how MangaDex handles takedown requests.

For a manga that was actually somewhat promising for the first 20 or so chapters this sure turned into hot garbage quickly.

Surprised to hear Project Time is disbanding. Thank you for the scanlations, and please be comforted in knowing that your scans have brought joy to us.

don't bother reading this dogshit manga. first half was decent but falls of a cliff the further it goes on.

Have hope. There is so much more chapters. The story is going somewhere.
I wish we were faster with our workflow haha.

Dex-chan lover
@Seele is it really going ANYWHERE? i mean, it's random battles with random chars. random slice of life chapters of other random chars you've either never seen before or forgotten. then it seems that
mc and yumina got into a relationship with her mother's approval and live together (which could've been a good ending point for the series).
and as of the latest chapters (200ish) it's random battles with characters outside of the main couple again.

it just feels like the author mixes slice of life, tiny specks of romance and fighting scenarios in random order and gets away with it. so please tell me (i don't mind spoilers since i've seen the raws anyway), is there any continuous red thread to all of this? cause at this point i'm just interested in the main couple's progress (?) later on and what they're saying in these specific chapters.

@galder The author had some problems, I read his twitter.
He says he found out where to go with the series again. We will have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
@Seele thanks for the info. at least there is some slight hope it gets back on track. cause at the core i like the fmc's design. would be cool if she got a happy and conclusive ending.

Users who are viewing this thread