Devilchi

I just don't really like how Emi is acting... And I don't understand a thiing about what's happening, there is no progress

Dex-chan lover
@Seele hi there, i just saw that the ganma site locked all chapters aside from the first five and the description for chapter 208 says you should read the rest in the app. does this mean up until chapter 208 and the series ended? or is there even more chapters beyond 208 in the app?

Hello @Galder the situation is quite simple.
Either you read it in the app with ads (or without ads with premium).
Or you read it in browser as usual, premium only.

Cheers.

edit: Author has confirmed the series to end during this Year, Chapters will keep being made for a while, and will keep getting translated by us even longer haha.

Dex-chan lover
@Seele k thx for the confirmation. i do hope it has some kind of romance ending that doesn't get butchered like many other series.

Fed-Kun's army
man... my vanilla hives is showing up.
this manga should have ended already if the main protag's romance have been concluded.

no need to drag the story longer.
It's just not fun anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
judging by the comments the romance between the main characters progressed?

can someone spoil it for me

@Shiro1O1 the "Gamna!" App. It's for free on mobile, you can read with an ad page in front and end of a chapter.

Or you go into the all, buy a subscription and read from the website. All in Japanese of course.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiro1O1
here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.COMICSMART.GANMA&hl=de&gl=US

if you use an android smartphone.

Aggregator gang
somehow this story made me physically agressive and angry with where it going. Never in my life i could think of saying this but "Fucking off youself author".This "story" is going down the drain close to the trashpile that is Gal cleaning.

Users who are viewing this thread