DHM - Dungeon + Harem + Master

was expecting op mc harem but wtf is this shit. even with other trash atleast i still can force myself to endure it but this one is just unbearable

Dex-chan lover
I Like to pretend that this is Dungeon + Master and the guy here is van darkholme with bill herrington and the others

All the people saying its trash, but to me it seems kinda fun so far.
NTR stuff always messes with me for some reason even though I'll likely never be in a situation like that. Kinda fun to feels something different at times. Like if you hate wasabi but still eat some every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
wtf is this supershit...

Not even James Cameron can save us now...
98NN.gif

Wow this is really really bad. I’m fine with trashy manga and all but this takes the cake. The translation makes little sense most of the time so who knows what’s going on and why the MC is still in jail I have no idea. Even with better TL the author is rushing through everything so fast there is no way to follow this or build up any characters.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering why this was so lowly rated...and now I know. god help me, now I know.

I can feel it in my vein. This new trash isekai is going to top all other trash isekai.

Holy shit, is this written by a kid, drawn by his teenage brother and approved by a chimpanzee?

Dex-chan lover
Can we just take a moment to talk about the stupid pose MC is striking on the cover here?
Yeah, I get that he's in pre-Isekai clothing for contrast. I get that he's at a 45o angle for dynamic reasons.

I've removed the ladies in the background, since it's obvious he was added to the cover as an afterthought.
(Chojiro: "Oh, shit. Forgot to include the stupid male lead.")

p4K9Hmq.png

Double-page supporter
Wow this thing has really choppy scene transitions. It makes very little sense.

This so-called "translation" is just horrible. It's story breaking, unintelligible crap. I seriously hope this doesn't end up like so many other "translations", where someone who only knows ETL tries to translate it, and it gets ignored by actual translator fan groups and English publishers.

@Kaizeel
I feel your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread