DHM - Dungeon + Harem + Master

From what all I read for all the released chapters, it started out interesting, and immediately dropped from there. I feel for the scanlaters, but... damn... that was a wild read of "wtf is going on this time?" Very little of it connects, and it'll end at one point, and continue at random elsewhere, as if random people are ALWAYS that nice all of the time... and then that last couple of chapters were about the only viable reads that made any sort of sense, and followed up on one another. The MC still doesn't make any sense, almost as if he's got split personality disorder on a massive dozen-personality scale...

Group Leader
From what all I read for all the released chapters, it started out interesting, and immediately dropped from there. I feel for the scanlaters, but... damn... that was a wild read of "wtf is going on this time?" Very little of it connects, and it'll end at one point, and continue at random elsewhere, as if random people are ALWAYS that nice all of the time... and then that last couple of chapters were about the only viable reads that made any sort of sense, and followed up on one another. The MC still doesn't make any sense, almost as if he's got split personality disorder on a massive dozen-personality scale...
Don't feel for us, we enjoyed it's trashiness immensely ^_^

Group Leader
You think it was meant to be a Manga similar in trashiness to the English Dub of GHOST STORIES?
I don't think it was intended to be but the amount of people who hated this series always make me laugh to myself. I browse the comments when I'm having a bad day. Always makes me feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread