DHM - Dungeon + Harem + Master

Dex-chan lover
I don't throw out 1-star ratings left and right because I'm not a garbage person, but I sure had to throw it at this one. It does literally nothing right.

This was on purpose, right? Some kind of commentary on the state of shitty isekai?
It has to be. No one accidentally makes something like this.

what even is this? i've read hundreds of trash isekai smut harem bait thingies but this just really doesn't make any sort of sense. Like i have no idea why anything that has happened has happened and what the fuck is going on.

This manga is like the equivalent of trying to talk to a rock.

It has too many flaws to count so I'll just stop here.

THIS IS UTTER GARBAGE.
Are they picking children with mental disabilities to write story and characters?
Why are there so many stupid, stupid, stupid wastes of time like this around?

Dex-chan lover
Uh...this is quite a clusterfuck. Half the chapters read like someone just gave me a concussion

So after losing 90% of my braincells here is the story: the mc got summoned digitally then due to a misunderstanding the female guard attacked mc which made him unable to clear misunderstanding and coincidentally the princess also lost consciousness at the time then when the mc woke up he got bullied by gay pervert but since gay pervert wasn't satisfied enough so when the order to release him arrived gay pervert killed a guard and shifted the blame to mc to make him stay and then the mc revolted and killed the gay pervert after making a few rounds around prison.

Aggregator gang
I don't know what to say except this is one of a hell messep up manga

Looking at the art on the cover. something feels really off. The MC missing most of his brain is just part of that.
Reading the comments, I'm glad I avoided taking a look at what this was, seems like a shitshow.

Having read all three chapters, I can't even give a rating to this. It's not necessarily bad, and it's not necessarily good. It's... something. I can't define it properly.

Group Leader
Hoh a heavy manga i see, and a rating of 6. This might be very good and kids just go and rate a 1 cuz they cant handle this gem
You're not wrong!

This so-called "translation" is just horrible. It's story breaking, unintelligible crap. I seriously hope this doesn't end up like so many other "translations", where someone who only knows ETL tries to translate it, and it gets ignored by actual translator fan groups and English publishers.

@Kaizeel
I feel your pain.
Check our translations after Ch 4 and see what you think!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
what even is this? i've read hundreds of trash isekai smut harem bait thingies but this just really doesn't make any sort of sense. Like i have no idea why anything that has happened has happened and what the fuck is going on.
You just need to look at a lot of trash manhuas. Those are full of randomness.

Dex-chan lover
this manga feels like someone just drew their session of AI Dungeon gameplay, and I'm only 3 chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters remaining till TL gets to the end and I still haven't seen any Dungeon, MC still hasn't gotten his Harem and no way in hell anyone can consider MC as a Master with how he's just bumbling his way to be an adventurer... somehow... 'cause it's only this one specific town that allows adventurer registration... somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread