Did you ever felt this way ?

Double-page supporter
You are depressed friendo. Pretty common in this times of social isolation. Seek some help.

Dex-chan lover
Talk to someone you know in real life. Also what nimo2 says. Also2: If times are shit right now, times will change. Being homeless a decade ago wasn't even my lowest point...

@pandascepter Tell me a bit more how you feel and think, anything you feel like sharing, this i believe can help you a bit more than just saying ''don't do it, life is gonna get better bla bla bla'' this is the only thing i can offer to you but my intention of helping you at least a bit is sincere.

Sometimes i feel like it would be better if i die. But i wait untill tomorrow, maybe i feel better, maybe it'll better. And then i wait to the day after tomorrow. Just keep in my, NOT TODAY. Wish u'll feel better soon.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
alright, lemme help.
here's what you gonna do: let's imagine a really big button, in size and color of your favorite.
NO! don't press that button! i repeat: DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON!
it's your comfy button, it's not gonna help you.
trust me, i've pressed mine once.

just keep the button near you. as long as both you and the button exist, it will help.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter good job, but if there is anything you want to do, DON'T PRESS IT! just leave it beside you.

okay next step, imagine a remote controller consist of two buttons. the size is perfect with your grip and you can press one of the button with your finger. also it's green.

NO! DON'T TOUCH IT!
it's your anxiety remote control, unless you are ready, DON'T TOUCH IT!
if you press the wrong button, it feels like something drilling your heart.
i'v pressed mine before, it's really painful you can't help but to cry.

calm your self, be ready and DON'T EVER PRESS ANY BUTTON ON IT.

Group Leader
@zetsubouzanto hmmm, i just imagine the suicide attempt, man that was amusing and i feel relieved about, that i didnt do it, because what's my cat gonna eat tomorrow ?

@hazzack maybe i need to find another way to relieve my anxious. that button look at me and said "Touch me you motr****"

anxious ?

you see , there's a part of brain that connected to nasal and vocal chord that generates a micro-dose-dopamine when the nasal tunnel is "buzzed" . like when you insert "n" into "s" , or insert "n" into "f" . it should be enough to shrug away anxiety while you try to figure out what is your source of anxiety .

remember , the "buzz" needs to be inside the nasal ...

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter that's just you, buttons don't talk. (except that one certain button and it's freaking creepy)

alright, but hear me out. this is the last step.

get your favorite beverages.
keep in your mind that it is your happy drink.
what you gonna do is drink it whenever you like.
mine is coke, it taste great.

Fed-Kun's army
I used to. I had a bad habit of overthinking and I used my vices like a crutch. But I was also scared of becoming happy. I was scared that I'd lose my edge. I was scared that I'd become like the "happy" Christians around me, who I saw as blissfully ignorant, unambitious and sheep minded. And even if I were to become happy, I didn't trust it not to pull the rug from under my feet given the chance. Worst of all I didn't think I had the "right" to be happy, almost like some masochistic priest who lived his life in abstinence and guilt, cordoned off from the rest of the world. Contempt, guilt, addiction, and self pity are the pillars of depression. Before you can become happy you have to be willing to let go of all of those things. Next you'll need empathy, a good work ethic, tolerance, and love for yourself and your fellow man. I'm no expert on this stuff, but that's my experience.

Contributor
@Nick_Asano
Would you say you are 'happy' nowadays, or merely 'happier' compared to before?
I don't expect anyone to ever be completely free of worries or guilt or anxiety or any other negative feelings or thoughts, of course.

talking in front of a mirror and repeatedly praising yourself helped me once. But don't do it too much you might catch a new sickness called "narcissism". But being a narcissist ain't bad also, I just now I'm sexy and you know it

Fed-Kun's army
@justforthelulz I used to confuse happiness for excitement and pleasure, thinking of it as this insanely high and insanely consistent level of dopamine. But now I'm thinking happiness means "to be complete", which could be why everyone's version is different. I don't think it's possible to be completely happy, because I don't think that it's possible to be completely whole. I think that to be happy you need not to attain the highest form of pleasure but to think hard about what you'd need to feel complete and then go for it, starting small. For me it was discipline, routine, boundaries, empathy, humor, better nutrition, and patience. And yes, I'm happy/happier. Enough that I don't want to kill myself. Enough that I'd rather not die.

@pandascepter i don't know if it's helping, but if it's anxiety, try to relieve it, you can do things that you like, or things that you think it's fun. And like what @nimo2, @birchjuice, and @uhuh said, seek some help, share how you feel, what you have in mind, you can talk to your inner circle, or someone you can trust. And set a goal, purpose for the future, things that you think it's fun and you're gonna do it someday. Anyway, I have question, have you ever wonder what catfood taste like?

Users who are viewing this thread