Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Just your daily conversations by devs in games with microtransactions.

Dex-chan lover
Oooohhhh what a devil lady, and a business mindset. Need to keep employees in check before running rampant.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait... so did she actually gave him the karma? or did she really just ask her to calculate? cause this is tearing me up... man already got bad lucks so bad that the bad lucks multiplies... i would say he deserve to die to end his suffering

Dex-chan lover
This evil woman is doing such a risky gamble, extremely risky gamble. Let's hope it works out, which it most likely will.

Aggregator gang
"someone is manipulating you"
and then she turn up to be the perp...
Evil, just pure evil woman

like i get shes bad news but i dont really get whats going on? ive made the basic connections but stuff isnt coming together yet

Dex-chan lover
looks like koreans got some problems with society and money but isnt that the same everywhere

Aggregator gang
@Lohengrin from what i read, the company chooses an unlucky soul to torment and then recruit to their black company by looking like they saved them from their pitiful life.
The woman keeps his karmic(?) level up to keep him poor so he will be satisfied with just a few rewards.
from the page where she calculated they change his rightful reward to a few million won.
Classic enslaving by stick and carrot.
Will see if something else happens, can't wait 😁

Users who are viewing this thread