Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
hostess is a prostitution job or the one who serv with really little outfitt but no sex?

Dex-chan lover
Am watching Yuno show and i just hate it when a girl just sells her body around like that...

Dex-chan lover
if his sister gets raped by some sleezy stripclub owner i'm out.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
From the general, non H, stories from Korea, it's gonna get pretty close to it. He'll likely intervene before insertion, but I wouldn't take "close call" off the table.
However, this is just a generalization of their writing tropes. And with his "bad luck" being bumped up by a certain someone, I wouldn't be surprised if they go a little dark.

Dex-chan lover
I'm out if this turns into a rape scene. Or at least couple of chapters later I'll be back.

Dex-chan lover
That's so sad. At least the guy went to warn him, even though he betrayed them I think.

@ColonelCrips The entire family is in this shitty situation because of that guy. Unless he pays back what he squandered using MC's identity, I can't really say "he's a good guy" or "at least he warned MC". That's really the very least he could do. He's a remorseless character at this point IMO.

Ahem. Anyway. Hopefully he saves his sister before anything happens.

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling that guy is the reason his sister is there. The drawings never showed anything close to remorse in the asshole's face. That or his sister isn't there and there's something else going on

Aggregator gang
@ColonelCrips He’s probably luring MC into some sadistic trap. His karma was just lowered by those scumbags, after all, and the shit already ruined MC’s financial situation

Dex-chan lover
This is a trap, and we all know it. He needs to get her, get out, with little bloodshed.

Fed-Kun's army
his bad karma points were at 670,000 from the very beginning, and we already know how unlucky he was because of that.

And now that bitch increased it by almost five times, of course things are going to go horribly wrong.

Dex-chan lover
korea what the fuck is wrong with you

the more manwha i read the more i think you need a nuke more than japan

an honest job is not the way sister, murder for quest rewards is the way...

Fed-Kun's army
given how much of a snake this guy is, and how much they cranked up his unlucky stat to a billion, its a trap.

Users who are viewing this thread