Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 3 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
That moment when you spot "in 15 secs"

edit: The last bubbles doesn't quite parse:
The special reward for the mission until now has been a special power to the things which you brought from another dimension. That ring is.
First sentence doesnt parse at all, and the second should probably have been "It is that ring." (with emphasis on "that")

Double-page supporter
Cannot wait for this bitch's two face to be revealed by the MC.

All of this is in Korean won, right? So, 1 million is like <1k usd? That doesn't sound that exciting.

the ring is CLIFFHANGER ITSELF. Every time some mention it, manga/mawha/whatever you want to name it will suddenly end and move forward in time.

Right now 1 million is 815,67 USD so yeah, it is not that good as shown in it but this is their location where the majority uses won so you can say it something.

@Delu and that is apparently less than one months minimum wage over there by a lot.

Boi, i love the first style comic. But, it's still good mangwa. Good job author 👍

Dex-chan lover
Awww I wanted to see what happened when returned after 2 year past and how different from the carnage before he killed the other guy

Dex-chan lover
This is really weird, at the start of that arc, the reward for this long mission was calculated in the hundreds of million wons, which was something really worth working hard for.
Yet in the end it was just a million, something really underwhelming. What the hell ?

Dex-chan lover
@Doenyon
now that i reread it, you were right m8...
Ch. 44: Reward is 150 million Won.
Ch. 92: Reward is 1.5 million Won.
idk why, probably it's a mistake from the translator, my 2nd guess is the author's mistake...
but honestly idk since i have not seen the raw...

US Dollars make no sense either. It's off by factor of 100. Korean Won to US Dollars should be factor of 1000.

All the numbers are messed up, not just this chapter. Just gotta read whatever it says, multiply by 100. And then read it again.

Users who are viewing this thread