Dimensional Mercenary

Can anyone tell me your opinion about the story .Just don't tell spoiler bcuz I want to know if it worth to read it 😊

@Mochiop5641 imagine youre a bum, but you get hired by a sketchy company that sends you into avatars to complete missions in fantasy worlds, for tons of money at equivalent danger to your soul.
Its a softish isekai but the character development is pretty good so far and the story is slowly drawing us in by giving us the fantasy and some irl hassles to deal with from the mc's family.
Pacing is good, most other factors i would rate as average, but it definitely feels like its getting better as the author settles us in.

Anti-Spoiler Review

Will admit, better then I expected, the character does not exactly go from weak to powerful, but more of gain skills and knowledge and grows throughout the story with each arc, never truly gaining a power spike but instead a chance to increase the risk and rewards of each situation. Its surprisingly interesting the exploration of the human mind and sanity and such, the "torture" scene was brutal, but not disgustingly terrible, and felt realistic in how it affected the character itself within each arc, and his thoughts and feelings about it. I will admit, way more fucking interesting then I expected, most Korean shit is really good (Solo Leveling is best example honestly) and I would at least get through the first volume, I believe 2 arcs before deciding to stop or continue.

7.5/10
- Gold

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason why it went from 60 pages per chapter before ch30 to 9 from ch30?
If it is because the change of art style, i might get disappointed....a lot

Nevermind....i just realized on my own, don't pay attention to this lel

So after the artist changed I dropped it because of the cringe, like how what the assassin was wearing was nowhere practical but more like clothing that some boy-group member would wear.

Is there someone that had the same problem as me but got used to it?
The story was interesting, so maybe it is bearable?

Dex-chan lover
@Teney you just gotta bear it man since the quality of story is the same, just not the clothes lmao

@GridLite So the quality of the story dropped after the change of the artist? Or is it that you didnt like it from earlier on?

Dex-chan lover
@Teney no, as i said the story's quality didn't change, just the artist's eye for clothings. i think the artist like the idea of exposing the body because of the later contracts.
I agree with you in assassin's clothes sucks but just gave it a chance because they literally just change the art style and not the story telling 🤙🤙 (but if you like the art before so much, you might find it unbearable despite liking the story 😩)

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. We've been had! 😨
So that's why there had been a burst-release of chapters

guy makes money using iseikai assassins creed animus tech while making deals with the devil and trying to avoid the bleeding effect.

Users who are viewing this thread