Dimensional Mercenary

Anyone else think that NinjaScans just wanted to make WoweScans work faster by 'pretending' to snipe them? Look how many chapters we got recently.

It really lights a fire under someones ass when they think they're getting their work sniped.

Group Leader
@Archiver nah they just hate me from discord cuz I call them out on using Google tl and other shit like the raw provider in the snipes was kicked from meraki cuz he made a poll to get me kicked and im friends with the owners and so on for the rest of the staff.
not to mention wowe has always released this fast...

not to mention it's kinda rude of you to assume we do this because of the snipes, you've seen us release this fast and faster before.

I'm kinda sick of how every Korean/Chinese manga just uses the same tropes to trigger a cheap reaction from the viewer base. Every time its some female relative/love interest getting into a situation they shouldn't have. Every time there is some cliche bad guy that kicks the MC when they are down or causes some inevitable suffering that later gets avenged... Why can't they have one damn story without the garbage tier drama? Well whatever it's good so far.

Dex-chan lover
To anyone confused about art from the cover, the artist changed at some point, and the cover is from later chapter (starting from 29) . it has more generic looking character but not necessarily bad, also it goes from full panel drawing to whatever other panel-style manhwa used nowadays

personally i like the first artist since the character are bulkier and fitting for "mercenary" rather than slim style character used in any shonen isekai action manga

I love the improvements for the newest chapter. Having multiple pages showing per strip is great! please continue to do this!

wut did the protago become gay between the two season or what ? wtf is this new style

Dex-chan lover
the art went form great to completely generic and the people translating are so high and mighty that they treat everyone like dirt. not worth reading, dropped.

Double-page supporter
Still hard to think that being a dimensional mercenary would be so harsh looks like assasin creed ANIMUS with those sync rate...

the art is ok but it will be hard for us to recognize the characters, would be nice if they gave us a warning or something

Well this is not Dimensional Mercenary..
it just a rip-off of "Assassin Creed" style.

The only different is Assassin Creed was on "Lineage".

Users who are viewing this thread