Dimensional Mercenary

i shit on recycled generic tensei and isekai titles but this manga is one of the several that did it right. no retarded op mc. no walk in the park. this is a good stuff.

Aggregator gang
It’s hard to like this. It really is. Beginning was good but it’s just frustrating.

What makes it worst is the poor portrayal of the novel. The artist sucks in making characters likeable.

Honestly I wish the novel was translated as I cannot truly judge this or determine anything conclusive. But even if I read it, I wouldn’t be optimistic.

The art becoming trash is the icing on the cake, because the story went downhill chapters ago. I`m dropping this.

the art was good for the first few chapters, and it went downhill after that
goodbye

Group Leader
He went from
normal poor boy from a poor family
to
insane axe murderer
in a few chapters

just read it all at once. story overall is pretty nice there is aloot of good moments like when he helped the second client.
to finish the mission, but it's just seem's hard to picture a good story in my mind. like it's just feels like it will keep going darker and darker.
not just when he's doing the mission but even after it. i saw some pic's of the raw and i hope i am wrong but seem's like shit just get worst for the mc and his
sister. rly hope i am wrong and author can make the story well. and don't make any dumb thing so a good story wont go downhill.
oh well it was more of a little rant after seeing the story don't mind me LUL..🙄

Ok I could live with the art getting shitty, it happens in korean serialisations sometimes. But damn, the story went downhills drastically. It's so edgy I feel shame while reading it. Good thing it became shit on early stages and I didn't waste more time than it needed.

reminds me of Gantz but without the character's death before they enter a game-like situation where they have to survive.

So...he grabbed his arm and pushed his head into a wall, and I'm supposed to go "Whoa badass"? I was expecting something more since he's trying to remember the experience of the king of assassins but that was damn lame

@xTachibana Well to be honest they say amateurs are to hung up about flashy moves, while those experienced in martial arts or fighting tend to prefer effectiveness. But for an manga I see your point as from the perspective of a reader we want to see him do something OP and shock everyone.

@_kuuhaku_ Sure, in the real world, but this is a manhwa. I expect more than "The basics, pure effectiveness" from a fantasy genre lol Don't get me wrong, I don't expect him to throw a fireball or something, but at least throw a kick or hit him. My guy literally just pushed him into a wall.

@xTachibana and @_Kuuhaku_
One could see your points, but take into consideration that motion is a difficult thing to express in still frames. Flashy moves are usually used to express the skill and power of a user in these frames and as such it became common in the anime industry to do so as well.
But, if we take into consideration that the two-three frames were quick and sudden, the image of the man who everyone in that room would think as weak and pathetic, effortlessly and quickly taking down someone of a gangster attitude/physique is a LOT more impactful than if he did a triple barrel roundhouse kick to the side of the face followed by a rapid pummeling.

Users who are viewing this thread