Dimensional Mercenary

@GalladeGuy I'm grateful for the chapters as well and it would be nice if you stop acting like both a child and a snitch that just can't stop being a smart ass

Group Leader
@MrEd And how exactly am I acting like that? Just because I don't like people whining about snipes or translating chapters out of spite?

This weirdly makes me think of dimensional sovereign. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dimensional-sovereign/
Stuff is really beginning to blend together from reading too much.

Group Leader
ah yes, people talking shit about scanlators while doing nothing and thinking they're entitled to an opinion kek
good to know mangadex hasn't changed.

and defending snipers who not only are doing so out of spite but are only uploading this series on MD while keeping everything else out of MD to fuck you xD
as well as not keeping up with releases for any of their other series and dumping 9+ staff on this to try to fuck with me and still failing like the pathetic losers they are kek

If a snipe is what it takes to get a scanlator's ass in gear then that's what it takes. There are too many that just sit on a series forever, never working on it, then complain when they get sniped. It's like they think dropping a series that they don't have the time or passion for loses them something. People are too polite. Sniping should happen more frequently in cases where regular release schedules essentially don't exist, it ensures that scanlation groups don't grow too huge to maintain their own work and improves release speed. Getting sniped should be a message that you're taking on too much work, not some weeb-cred diss bullshit.

Group Leader
@Saklas
"get a scanlator's ass in gear" everyone knew i was gonna do it daily, what are you talking about? xD
also are you paying for said chapters? no? then stop being so entitled xD
it's literally free content regardless of it being "slow" or fast

Regardless of this case, @Saklas is 100% correct. Complaining of sniping in absence of a proper release schedule by the original group is nonsensical.

Was having a low expectation the first time reading this manhwa, turns out it's becoming a really good manwha more than i expected

Group Leader
@Ayreos considering i had just released 3 chapters that same day and was gonna keep doing so, what "absence of a proper release schedule" are you talking about lololol

well as long as i get to read the chapter without losing/missing some context due to mistranslation, waiting for a release is a given
as far as an average reader concerned, if it did get dropped/stalled for no apparent reason then it'd be as simple as either wait some more till something popped up or moving on to the next thing to read

Group Leader
@Neirj on ninja scans i've already found several mistranslations, just compare the 2 versions side by side.
for context the translator working with me also translates solo leveling and im sure you can trust him.

Group Leader
@sterven stomped them too hard when they were putting ALL their staff into a single series and they weren't even releasing first so i think they quit for now.

tbh i really don't get why ppl get so tilted about this shit , no one owns it beside the author and the company who helps him release the manhwa , and even if its the case of them sniping you (which may or may not be the case ) just by buying the raws does not mean you own them or have the right to "quote" have translation rights over others . and if this is just a dispite about saying that u were supposed to translate it and they acknowledged but still are translating . all it means is you didn't have good enough communication as you tought you did

and i don't think the way you are calling them out is right way and you are just " adding fuel to the fire"

"ps" who cares if they are translating it aswell. , if you thinkg you are doing a way better job then they are no matter how much you are being outmanned just be proud of your work and stop putting others down . you guys are doing a great job of translating it stop putting yourselves down for useles disputes

i may have said stuff i don't know jack shit about . if so apologies , im just here to read and enjoy and share that with others . havea great day y'all :D

Oh gods, that's not a black company. It's worst.
What the hell are they doing to him?! 😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread