Dimensional Mercenary

Dex-chan lover
@redvamik and the more childish one. Don't give a shit about their drama but that notepage on ch 18 is just pathetic and prove their mindset is that of a little child

I don't know how this happened, but thank you for the chapters!

🙃 so we have another translation battle, hopefully it won't be another tempest in the teapot.

As good as this is, it’s quite sad that it requires bigger / more established TL’s to be threatened by sniping before they release hoarded chapters... some might see it as a win win, but still depends how it all plays out. 😕

But thanks wowee for the chapters.
Probably would’ve been a couple months.

Group Leader
@teamchat what hoarded chapters kek also what bigger team?
wowe scans is bigger, check the group list here, it's one of the biggest groups here
ninja scans is sniping out of spite cuz they dislike me from certain discord comunities.
they're not doing it cuz of the series. the fact they're ONLY uploading this series here should explain the bigger story.

The black haired lady, manager, CEO or whatever she is - her eye color keeps changing. What's up with that? In her first introduction her eyes are purple and then they are blue a chapter later? But if you look at the cover of each chapter they are brown for some reason. So... what gives?

@Kalec u sound like a troll u on ninja payroll, no offence 2 u if ninja wanna sub this project , how come this the only project on md they have when on there site they r working on many more they stopped subbing hunter

I know there is a whole thing going on, but A. Thanks for the chapters and B. The faces for the intense discord link invites are great 😂

@Retard_ ohhh we know it’s not the amount of people, it’s about what they can do. 👀 hehehe
Glad to see you guys back. Can’t wait to see the projects you’re picking up. 😭

Lolol that sudden change of at style kind of confused me but luckily I got used to it really fast.

@Retard_ thanks for the updates. Seems like someone's trying to stir up something.. I just hope they won't escalate things...

Double-page supporter
This TL war is resulting in a lot of translation being done so I support it lol

Group Leader
I'm grateful for the chapters, but it'd be nice if both groups stopped acting like children...

Well, i see this as a nice way to show people why contries put law to avoid having company make monopoly on something.

You see, if two orginisation want to do the same thing, it's will be always a good thing for the clients (the readers here, not really the client, but it's the same thing that act here, it's concurrency between multiple groups)

And i don't think it's a good thing to call "snitching from others group", they make their own translations, if they are bad at translating, people will just stop reading or will read a better translation later, their is no harm made in the process, i mean, they can translated thing if they want to, even if someone already did

Users who are viewing this thread