Dimensional Mercenary

@GridLite Thanks, I don't know how I missread your answer.. I'll give it a shot, maybe I will be able to blend the art out and focus on the story.

If you like watching a protagonist get used like a tissue then this is for you. I’m pretty sure the explanations for his unlucky ass is not even reasonable or rational. Just another person fucking with him for no reason.

I thought the art looked weird as I read a lot of this a while ago and only came back recently, yup the new artist is much worse than the previous. What a shame.

none of the speech buble sounds like a proper conversation...
is the story actually going somewhere?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. This Desert Namek saga has been dragging on for so long, it's a good thing the TLs are being put out in batches; imagine if it's being released one chapter on a fixed basis.

I'm a bit disappointed with the art style change. The older art style had much more charm to it. At least, in my opinion it did. The translations are good, it's just the artists/authors sudden art style change that put me off. It's a poor move to change the art style midway. If they made a new manwha with the new art style it would have been a better move.

The third world was a bit to edgylordy? There were so many elements that could have been improved if the story had more plot in it. Especially since the world had higher stakes. It was just a mess at the end too. I couldn't even fathom the ending for a while. I nearly choked when it was considered a fully cleared world. If it was a bit more slow paced, it would have done wonders.

STILL! I suggest you read this. The first two worlds are fairly good. A bit fast paced as well but you might like it. It gets better after the 3rd world and you slowly get used to the art style. Overall, it’s a good read. The comedy is somewhat off at some moments but hilarious at others. The story’s are fast paced but enjoyable and the art style is still good, it just takes time getting used to. There are twists in every arc and there’s also conflict and plots in the MC’s original world.

My ratings is 4/5 and 8/10. It might increase as the story progresses.

@RakelKlein
honestly the fourth world is much better and you can tolerate the art style much better and the world building is more grounded than the pure edge that's the third world
about the change in art style their contract ended with season one and probably either the artist or the author didn't want renew the contract

whatever happened to the proofreading? these last releases have barely intelligible english. i enjoy these mass releases but please, it'd be way better if you took the time to have the quality of the first chapters you released.

Not sure if there's a translation error in the currency, but all monetary rewards in the last chapter felt WAY too low.

For those of you who don't know, a rough conversion of korean won to dollars is divide by 1000, so every time they mention one million, he's been getting worked up for less than 1000USD(they specifically mentioned one million in korean currency at the end). It's not THAT small, but I don't think that's anywhere near enough for this guy who's literally sacrificing his mental and physical well being each and every time he goes on a mission.

I don't really get the point of these missions. Contractors sold their soul so people get sent to that dimension and fix their situation but once they accomplish that, it resets? What's the point, really?

Users who are viewing this thread